RealModScene
croize

For the fun of it :) ( Thoughts about next F3 release )

Hey guys , What are yours thoughts around next F3 release  ? what do you hope for ? What do you think we get ? Intresting what people expect :) 

• Like 1

all I gatta say is.... it better make fuckin tacos or i'm going back to xexloader

Nice jokes, but in serious terms you need to provide a Developer API weather keys support. Normal keys will not be active anymore very soon. Weather in FSD is greatest thing and I can't live without IT. I hope You'll make it possible to recive weather forecast from Developer API keys (http://developer.worldweatheronline.com).

Internet browser, delete/manage saves, homebrew store app that allows directly downloading homebrew to your xbox, xbmc / navi x app or be able to use the stock vid player without going into the metro dash, quicker boot up of fsd, a way to boot back to fsd from xell.

• Like 2

I dig yOur ideas

Internet browser, delete/manage saves, homebrew store app that allows directly downloading homebrew to your xbox, xbmc / navi x app or be able to use the stock vid player without going into the metro dash, quicker boot up of fsd, a way to boot back to fsd from xell.

A possibility to add your own section like XBLA or Xbox 360 Games.

You guys got some badass ideas  :p I like all of them , But im sure we cant get all, But in the future who knows... internet browser  :o that would be epic !!!!

You guys got some badass ideas  :p I like all of them , But im sure we cant get all, But in the future who knows... internet browser  :o that would be epic !!!!

If they didn't make a homebrew Internet Browser by now I don't think you should expect such a big step from FSD mainly because that's not their primary goal. Even though that would be a great feature.

If they didn't make a homebrew Internet Browser by now I don't think you should expect such a big step from FSD mainly because that's not their primary goal. Even though that would be a great feature.

Not expecting anything :) Just fun to hear ppls thought around this =) Expectations usually get ur dissapointed :p 

A possibility to add your own section like XBLA or Xbox 360 Games.

I absolutely second this, how much hassle could that have saved end users and skinners if they could just creat new tabs in the system settings and direct the game paths manager to scan content to add to those tabs.

Could ask the impossible and build

Xbmc into it. I know there is no official copy for the 360 but the source code is available to all.

Update the Weather so the new APi Keys will work.

Build in Tutorials on a help tab. Preventing all the retarded questions people come on here asking / demanding that something is up.

Homebrew Store sounds pretty cool, don't think this would be the easiest

Thing to implement, although could run it along App Store lines, meaning that the FSD team get 30% for admin / hosting and the developer gets 70% for

Creation.

Maybe build bootanim directly into FSD as well? If agreement can be reached with Biohazard.

Ability to link achievements to Facebook? Could be an on / off option in settings (default off)

Adjust the temp as well. It annoys me that my jasper runs at 52 degrees Celsius on EDRAM (Memory) and it

Flags up as yellow. Each one should be dependant I would expect Memory to be 57-58 before yellow 65 + to go orange / red.

On a Personal note: I would chuck a couple of additional skins in, or get Ickna to do an overhaul of the standard FSD skin.

Internet browser is a waste of time. Easier and quicker to use a PC rather then muck around on a 360. IMO

• Like 1