RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Jokerski

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 problem

Hi guys, 

I have a problem with my PES 2013. All other games are fine, only when i play PES for about 2 hours it starts lagging a sometime its so lagy that the sound start noise and disturbing beeps. Unplayable. 

What i have done, tried updating to pack data 4.... fail, tried reinstalling the game and nothing all remains same....

The game is in GOD format, and i have the latest dashlaunch and update. Even with older updates its the same.

I thought maybe its the hdd, a bad sector or ..... but not after reinstalling and trying defragmenting nothing happens. 

The last try for me is to download other version and try it, but my question is: Is there anything i'm missing which you guys did, or if someone had this problem and fix it, a share would be nice.

TY 

Sounds like a bad backup. Try getting the game from a different source.

I have downloaded another backup. I tried it and same after some playin it starts freezing lagging actually unplayable... Dont know what it is... i did almost everything ... It cant be a bad HDD because im playing all games without issues....

Please give me advice...