RealModScene
NPete

Change of Title ID in config.db for Aurora to read.

Ok so my brain is at this point frying because of the format Aurora reads from the config.db for Title ID.
-The thing is I have for example Minecraft Story Mode and on XboxUnity there are two versions with different Title IDs and Aurora assigns it the "443607D9", BUT once I boot the game up and press the guide button, it says that the TID is "5841149E". So I tried to edit that in that config.db file with DB Browser for SQLite and the problem is: it ain't easy. I tried quite the amount of stuff like a calculator, using a similar Title ID that is from the other game then trying to swap out the numbers but I can't understand the format and it is a mess, trying to get something out of other Title IDs is pretty much impossible since even tho they have the same number in the same spot isn't the same while editing it. I really have no idea what to do and I can't really seem to find anything related to such a thing so I hope that there is some solution cause I can't think of anything right now. Because of this I had to give up some gaming time for playing around with this crap. 

The crap talked about:
image.png.b7ba11f2c36711c1e67dfec02b32d6e7.png

If there is anyone that could help me with this I would be happy.

In case WHY am I doing this here are they are:
- Title Updates can't be seen, downloaded

.....that's pretty much it but there can be more reasons.

Either way, I hope someone will come up with something.....if they want. Thanks.

chillin.PNG

The game you have is minecraft story mode season 2..

The only updates on unity is for the original release.. which would be a different game..

I'll tell you like this, if you use Aurora to check for title updates, and it does not provide any.. then there is nothing on the servers for your version.. you can not just use a different title update for a different titleid/media ID..

Now to answer your question about the scheme: the IDs of the games are Hex.. the database is decimal.. you would need to convert between the 2.. 

For instance:

the first entry 1096157387 to hex is 415608CB... 

4 hours ago, felida said:

The game you have is minecraft story mode season 2..

The only updates on unity is for the original release.. which would be a different game..

I'll tell you like this, if you use Aurora to check for title updates, and it does not provide any.. then there is nothing on the servers for your version.. you can not just use a different title update for a different titleid/media ID..

Now to answer your question about the scheme: the IDs of the games are Hex.. the database is decimal.. you would need to convert between the 2.. 

For instance:

the first entry 1096157387 to hex is 415608CB... 

I see. Well for the game it self I got some stuff going. Thank you for the hex stuff maybe will get usefull one day. Take care.