RealModScene
croize

corona motherboard question

Hi , What is average temprature for this motherboard ? Im on 47 - 49 atm ( 100 % fan ) , Since its wery hot outside ... When do i get in riskzone ? 

My Trinity unit never exceeds 55 degrees C with the fan set to 75% (this is during heavy gameplay - I saw temperatures at their highest when I was playing Crysis 3).

I've increased the fan speed slightly because it often gets quite warm in my bedroom where the console is.

Alternatively, you can set temperature thresholds in DashLaunch, the SMC Config or with XeBuild before building your image.

But if i set it to 100 % in dashlaunch , Isnt that same as setting it 100 % in fsd :  s ? Thats why i never been setting it .....

Just keep it in a well ventilated space and you won't have a problem. :D

100% is way too much for a slim console. I keep mine at 45% and the highest temperature I've got was 62°c. The temperature outside is like 25 - 28 °c maybe. So I'd say it's pretty warm here too. As I said there is no need for such a high speed percentage cause the new slim models are made to withstand high temperatures. In case it gets too hot the console will shut itself down.

So you say , Even if my console is this warm , That i should put it on 45 % ? even if numbers reach 55c? , 62 c on cpu , gpu , mem  O.O ?

i put 75 % to start with :) aslong my meter keeps itself out of red i guess im fine , will try mw3 some with this fan speed on to test , thanks m8.s  : )

So you say , Even if my console is this warm , That i should put it on 45 % ? even if numbers reach 55c? , 62 c on cpu , gpu , mem  O.O ?

Cpu only :)

Doesnt look like 75 % / 100 % is much diffrent , Its like 2-5 degress more then 100 % , Will play a little more, Then i put it lower :p so i dont think a jetplan coming 24/7 

I get 70-72 C in CPU, GPU and memory. I have not changed any fan settings yet. Do I need to fiddle with them?

You should because summer is coming and it's gonna get hot.

What fan setting s should I use?

You should because summer is coming and it's gonna get hot.

What fan setting s should I use?
45-50% depending on how well ventilated your room is.

Mine is just automatically set to enable fans when the temperature starts to creep up above 45 degrees.

My actual temp is always around 44-48 degrees. That's with a repaste and heatsinks clean up as well. I'm using AS5 incase anyone was interested.

I don't have to worry about overheating or fans speeds sounds here :thumbup:

post-6077-0-73383900-1368528784_thumb.jpg