RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
dustyplayer

Weird Borderlands 2 Mecromancer issue.

UPDATE: Problem solved. Creature Slaughterdome was still locked. I unlocked it, and everything seems to work.

Ihad borderlands 2 working as a GOD before, but my HD crashed. I had been running everything off the docked HDD, so when I rebuilt, I moved to an external HD, and FSD3.

Now I cannot get Borderlands 2 to correctly recognize (at least) the mecromancer DLC.

Here's what I have.

jtag (of course)borderlands 2:Compatibility pack (i know i don't need this, but i doubt its the problem)Season pass.Captain ScarlettCollector's editionCostume packCreature slaughter domeMecromancerMr. tongue campaignPremier clubSir Hammerlock's big hunt

I tried using the title update manager, downloaded all the title updates (I told them to save to the HD), and set the latest one active, the mecromancer still doesn't show up when you start a new name.i also downloaded the latest title update (TU_1A5823S_0000008000000.0000000000202), and manually put it in the cache folderWhen i go into storage under the vanilla dash and examine borderlands 2, all the dlc shows up as if there's no problems.When i start borderlands 2 (from FSD3, obviously) and start a new game, it doesn't give me the option to choose the mecromancer. anybody have any clue why this would be?