mo0ody

FSD Don't Load Any Thing

Hi

My FSD Don't Load AnyThing

I Using External Disk

But Even From Internal Disk Don't Load

What Is Solution

OK. How about a more detailed post.

What have you done. Did you install dashlaunch. Did you configure your launch.ini

• Like 1

need more info here mate, if you wish to be helped, what have you tried etc, then we will be able to help, sounds like you have not got your paths set up

My Path's Is Correct And Yesterday I Was Load Everything But Load Was Too Slow

And Now Don't Loading

My Path's Is Correct And Yesterday I Was Load Everything But Load Was Too SlowAnd Now Don't Loading

Are you one of these people who want to have 10000s of games and not play them and 10000s of avatar items, gamerpics, themes?Once again, more info needed. WHat hard drive are you using. Internal, external. What USB is the hard drive, 1.0 or 2.0, what usb ports are you using.You could give us more info but your not. So I'm logging out and off to play some xbox... Good luck with your problem.

Look I Used Both External And Internal Disks And Both Don't Load

I Have Just 40 Games And Don't Have And Avatar Items And 2 Gamepics And 4 Themes

External Disk USB 2.0 And All Port Don't Load

Look I Used Both External And Internal Disks And Both Don't LoadI Have Just 40 Games And Don't Have And Avatar Items And 2 Gamepics And 4 ThemesExternal Disk USB 2.0 And All Port Don't Load

Look. Why don't you tell us if you have dashlaunched installed or not and while your at it, copy your launch.ini over so we can have a look for you.

I Have It Installed But There is somebody told me that the problem is from the nand i should to reflash it but how

so why dont you tell us all what you screwed up on, so taht it can help others in the future?

Probably not gone into dashlaunch and set path on launch to FSD.

People like this hack me off.

'I have a problem, but going to tell you I have an Xbox 360 and that is all the info your going to get'

Jog On........