Jump to content
RealModScene
turboborg

Cannot login, failed.

Recommended Posts

I forgot my username for unity, how can i recover it?
Cheers. edit: It turns out i have two accounts, is there any way delete the one associated to my current email and add my current email to DemoN4gb one?

1) Username: DemoN4gb, Email: DemoN4gb@toothfairy.com (dont know email server,password)

2) Username: Unknown, Email: regancwalker@gmail.com (current email)

Thanks in advance

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 7:21 AM, Chrishockey55 said:

APProved both of them sent password resets to them message if it doesnt work

 

it would help if i had a username or email

 

AdikaAnuar

Email:adikaanuar80@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

User name djohng - no activation email; so sent PW reset which I did get.  but still cant login or get API key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i haven´t get a mail after registration. 

Username: Schizzo1307

email: damir.brckovic@hotmail.de

and

email: isabel.trupp@gmx.net

at both E-Mail i don‘t get a Mail from Unity.

sorry.

 

Edited by schizzo
more information dor you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 12:20 PM, Radarlovindj said:

 

I was going to say that... 

Those accounts are now deleted ! 

On 11/10/2017 at 2:06 AM, blackdragun2006 said:

Cant login to unity with blackdragun2006 account it fails

 

Thread merged !

Dr.Gonzo

 

I see your gmail account one is working if that is you 

 

Approved your other account let me know if that worked ( if not i think its an issue with hotmails as stated above by radarlovindj ) 

 

On 11/10/2017 at 9:27 PM, DemoN4gb said:

I forgot my username for unity, how can i recover it?
Cheers. edit: It turns out i have two accounts, is there any way delete the one associated to my current email and add my current email to DemoN4gb one?

1) Username: DemoN4gb, Email: DemoN4gb@toothfairy.com (dont know email server,password)

2) Username: Unknown, Email: regancwalker@gmail.com (current email)

Thanks in advance

 

 

DemoN4gb@toothfairy.com account deleted! 

Username for that was Leftöver Crack With a sketchy char ... deleted! 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:18 AM, Adika03 said:

AdikaAnuar

Email:adikaanuar80@gmail.com

Approved! 

I see 3 other Accounts

Adika03
TYRRAZTERROR
TyrraZTerroR27

What we doing with these delete? 

On 11/11/2017 at 4:25 PM, djohng said:

User name djohng - no activation email; so sent PW reset which I did get.  but still cant login or get API key

 

working??

17 hours ago, schizzo said:

i haven´t get a mail after registration. 

Username: Schizzo1307

 


Fixed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here, no way to login, tried receiving new password, and after using it.. same problem, not possible.
My id Olafvh

hope you can solve this problem?

regards

Olaf

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first i am noob on xbox aurora runs and better that fsd 3 all games are listed but no unity my account name is moe no logging on site or with the box

please help
sorry for my English

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2017 at 3:31 AM, Sodakookata said:

I can't log in Xbox unity 

This my email and username

TyrraZTerroR27

Adikaanuar001@gmail.com

 

Fixed!

On 11/13/2017 at 5:38 PM, xXRogueKillaXx said:

Can't login to my account on either RGH or PC, tried resetting password used the new password to log in but still won't work. 

Username: xXRogueKillaXx

Fixed you also have another account  that should of been working XRogueXx    xxroguekillaxx@outlook.com

 

19 hours ago, schizzo said:

Sorry but i dind‘t get an Registration Mail or an Passwort recovery Mail at: damir.brckovic@hotmail.de

try using a gmail your account shows that it was approved! ( should work ) 

9 hours ago, Olafvh said:

Same problem here, no way to login, tried receiving new password, and after using it.. same problem, not possible.
My id Olafvh

hope you can solve this problem?

regards

Olaf

 

 

No id exists give me your email!

8 hours ago, mist said:

first i am noob on xbox aurora runs and better that fsd 3 all games are listed but no unity my account name is moe no logging on site or with the box

please help
sorry for my English

Email or username please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mist said:

hoppelxp1@yahoo.de

 

sory my fail

np un is moebox

 

5 hours ago, Sodakookata said:

My Xbox unity account still can't log in

TyrraZTerroR27

AdikaAnuar001@gmail.com

Try now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys and girls I have clicked to reset my password and it says that an email has been sent but it never appears, ive tried numerous times. It used to work for me as I have past emails when I have changed my password. I have checked junkmail etc but no luck please could you help.

Uername: Mezzone

antonmezzone@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2017 at 6:36 AM, Sodakookata said:

Still Can't log in

I reset password account still can't log in

 

Deleted make your account again

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

Hi guys and girls I have clicked to reset my password and it says that an email has been sent but it never appears, ive tried numerous times. It used to work for me as I have past emails when I have changed my password. I have checked junkmail etc but no luck please could you help.

Uername: Mezzone

antonmezzone@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Sent you a new password

On 11/16/2017 at 7:26 PM, BenMitnicK said:

Heuuuuu and me :ermm: send me confirmation mail please 

My User ID: BMK

sent you a new password your account has been confirmed since i did it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys and gals, having the same problem most others seem to have, I create an account, get no activation email after days, cant log in, im trying to create an account for my little bro who I just did an RGH for, I haven't created an account in years so I cant remember how it went down the first time,

 

the Username is thetechdoc and the email for it is tristan.naddei@outlook.com

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...