RealModScene
NPete

LiNK Port-Forwading problem

So the problem is most likely known here very well but I really have no idea what to do. I'm playing around with my 360 and I wanna try getting LiNK to work yet still nothing. I tried many things like changing the ports in aurora, using DMZ, Port-Triggering and probably more yet all I get from verify results is all green EXCEPT those 2 dots at the bottom. I hope someone here is able to help me at least somewhat in this situation. Things to note are that the console is connected via Ethernet cable to a Linksys router that is connected to the main router because I can't get access to the settings of the main one so I took that Linksys router so I can access the settings. The version of Aurora is the newest (0.7b.2) replacing the old FSD that's still on the hard drive just in case. The router is more specifically a WRT54GL and all it has in Applications & Gaming tab are Single Port Forwading, Port Range Forwading, Port Triggering, DMZ and QoS. I wanna also say that liveblock and livestrong and pingpatch is enabled in DashLaunch so I don't think it that's the problem. I have RGH or JTAG but I can't really specify cause the console had it when I bought it and I don't think which one I have really matters. Again I hope that there is someone here that could help me with this annoying problem. Thanks.

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.b76b313723494172c143b50cb5355fb2.jpg

On 12/7/2022 at 10:21 AM, NPete said:

Anyone? '-'

you only need those ports open to HOST a match, not to play.. 

now it would be an issue with your internet.. not the console.. if the ports dont open.

2 hours ago, felida said:

you only need those ports open to HOST a match, not to play.. 

now it would be an issue with your internet.. not the console.. if the ports dont open.

I see, if it's possible, you think you could tell me what the problem could possibly be? If not that's fine. Thanks for help.

On 12/11/2022 at 5:01 PM, NPete said:

I see, if it's possible, you think you could tell me what the problem could possibly be? If not that's fine. Thanks for help.

either your ISP isnt allowing the opening of ports(common in most of the world) 

or something as simple as a double router issue..

you can even try changing the ports required instead of using the default ones..

you can easily test the open ports on your PC, then change the IP to your xbox after you verify they are open

5 hours ago, felida said:

either your ISP isnt allowing the opening of ports(common in most of the world) 

or something as simple as a double router issue..

you can even try changing the ports required instead of using the default ones..

you can easily test the open ports on your PC, then change the IP to your xbox after you verify they are open

Alright I see.

Thank you.