RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lucast2007us

Xex to Iso

Hey guys was just wondering is there any way to convert my Xex games ( from jtag) back into iso format so I can use them with xkey on retail xbox?Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know on what principle does the Xkey work but you could compress your game folder to an ISO image with Winrar.

You can not burn the game so I'm not sure the ISO will work with Xkey. Give it a try and see what happens.

• Like 1

I don't know on what principle does the Xkey work but you could compress your game folder to an ISO image with Winrar.You can not burn the game so I'm not sure the ISO will work with Xkey. Give it a try and see what happens.

Thanks for the idea prayer but unfortunately that didn't work!! Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been reading about Xkey and it seems it emulates the DVD drive, and since the ISO is incomplete due to the fact that you've ripped it I don't see how it might work with Xkey.

Far point man never thought about it that way!! Appreciate you doing that research man and going the extra mile! ;)Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys was just wondering is there any way to convert my Xex games ( from jtag) back into iso format so I can use them with xkey on retail xbox? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You can always create an ISO image from your original game disc using an 0800 drive :).