RealModScene
TestTestTest

Request title update Lost Odyssey

Hey everyone I'm having an issue with Lost Odyssey. For some reason all of the copies I have and download of the game are showing as media ID 368DE6DD, yet when I go to xboxunity.net it shows as media ID 612E5362. This means that the Aurora Dashboard won't grab the title update and won't update my copy of lost odyssey.

I've been searching for a fix to this and have only found one other topic about it and the person says they fixed it using FSD but doesn't explain how they did it.

If anyone is able to get me the title update for  Lost odyssey with a media ID of 368DE6DD that would be much appreciated.  Or if someone can PM me a link to a copy of the game with the other title Id that would work too.

I have an old, unmodded 360 with a legit disc copy of Lost Odyssey so I'm tempted to connect it to xbox live and try to get the TU that way, but I would rather not update this old 360 since it's still on one of the older dashboards.

The USA/Europe version of Lost Odyssey, which it appears you have installed, has the media id 368DE6DD.

The Japan (NTSC-J) version, which is the one stored in our database, has the media id 612E5362.

Both of them share the same title id, of course.

If you're able to install the latter of those two versions, that should solve your problem. As for supporting the former version, I can look into why that's not already being done, and see about adding it.

3 hours ago, StelioKontos said:

The USA/Europe version of Lost Odyssey, which it appears you have installed, has the media id 368DE6DD.

The Japan (NTSC-J) version, which is the one stored in our database, has the media id 612E5362.

Both of them share the same title id, of course.

If you're able to install the latter of those two versions, that should solve your problem. As for supporting the former version, I can look into why that's not already being done, and see about adding it.

Thanks. I'm guessing the Japanese version also has the English language option so I'll give it a try.

Hopefully it takes the same save file too or I'll lose a bunch of hours of progress!

I just tried and while the JP version does have an English subtitle option it has no option for English text in the menus so I think I'm stuck playing the USA/Europe version.

Fixing the title update upload form on xboxunity.net is already one of my top priorities for the current sprint for site updates, along with the cover uploading. In the meantime, however, if anyone else has the TU for the US/Europe version, drop it here and tag me and I'll get it added.

Actually, having a request list of TUs that users such as yourself need might be worth adding. If another user has a TU that's on the request list, an option to upload it through Aurora could be visible to that user, to make it easier to locate and share with others even.

4 hours ago, StelioKontos said:

Fixing the title update upload form on xboxunity.net is already one of my top priorities for the current sprint for site updates, along with the cover uploading. In the meantime, however, if anyone else has the TU for the US/Europe version, drop it here and tag me and I'll get it added.

Actually, having a request list of TUs that users such as yourself need might be worth adding. If another user has a TU that's on the request list, an option to upload it through Aurora could be visible to that user, to make it easier to locate and share with others even.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

And I did a bit of searching through various TU archives and not one had the update for the US version. I might have to resort to trying to pull it manually from my non-modded xbox's hard drive just to see if it exists at all.

So I hooked my old xbox up and started lost odyssey and it never gave me a title update, so I'm thinking there might not be a TU for the USA/Europe version. Either way, Free style dash seems to allow me to enable the one for the JP media ID so I'm just running it through that for now.