RealModScene
janner66

Deleted Indie Games reappear after system reboot

Hi,

I am finding that when I delete an indie game using Y it disappears but when I reboot the console and the automatic scan is done, the game then reappears even though I have deleted it. I have tried playing it and it is still working.

If I disable the automatic scan at startup to stop this, how will the console be notified of new content?

The indie games appear in my homebrew folder. My game paths are:

Hdd1:360 Games for 360 Games   Scan Depth 2

Hdd1:Apps   for Homebrew Scan Depth 3

Hdd1:Content0000000000000000   for XBLA   Scan Depth 2

Hdd1:Emus   for Emulators   Scan Depth 2

Thanks.

Indie games are found in Content/0000000000000000 they only work from this directory.

It may be an FSD bug. indie games go into the 0000002 folder, in the last FSD when you deleted one you deleted them all. You may need to remove it from FSD then goto your official dash and delete it from the storage.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply Dave

That won't mess up my database will it? I had terrible problems with my database last time I tried deleting things outside FSD. I was using 360NXE to delete things last time though.

if you delete an indie game from the FSD menu and it reappears, then the game is still on your HDD.

To delete it for good just delete it from system dashboard and no it wont mess up the database. You don' need to use other tools.

• Like 1

Thanks Dave. Much appreciated. Will give it a go shortly. Thanks.

Yes it worked although there must be a technique to it because it didn't work the first couple of times. Thanks for your help.

Yes it worked although there must be a technique to it because it didn't work the first couple of times. Thanks for your help.