RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MinerWilly

Need help with BO2 DLC

I usually use XM360d for unlocking my DLC and XBLA but since that didn't work for the BO2 DLC i tried to use Modio to replace the Profile ID and Device ID of the DLC with my own ID's that i got from my profile. No matter what, the game won't pick them up. When i'm trying to select maps in system link i only get the standard maps. I know i have the DLC in the right place, (0000000000000000/415608C3/00000002/).

I'm a noob on Modio so is there something i left out or overlooked?

Now i know for certaing i'm doing something wrong with Modio, i tried to change my profile and console ID of another game's DLC that's been working, with the result it stopped working! I just don't know what.

ive always used yaris swap for unlocking my dlc without any problem, also make sure that conpatch is disabled within dashlaunch settings.

I have to try that next, but i taught Yaris and XM360 did exactly the same thing. Didn't you mean contpatch should be enabled? Anyway, i have tried both.

Appaerently there seem to be some problem with TU10 and DLC's. DLC's been gone for some people after change from TU9 to TU10.

hello

there are no problem ....

DLC are not signed with your console id or profil ID ... you don't have to use modio or horizon to get them working .

what is your media id for BO2 ?

get 360 content manager , go to xbox drive , hdd1/content/00000000/415608C3/000B0000 and check media id of your TU both media id should be the SAME ...

be sure to have DLC on the right folder as xm360 or yaris can unlock DLC even if it's in the wrong place ...

DLC are on hdd1/content/00000000/415608C3/00000002

In most cases ,problems on DLC and TU come from users ....

Hope it helps you

Best regards

Jéjé le tech

Well, i have all DLC working, atleast i think so. I have four DLC and eight new maps. Funny thing is i have everything now as i first had it when it didn't work. DLC unlocked with XM360 and contpatch disabled. I haven't deleted old DLC's like suggested in the other thread either. Something fishy is going on for sure, maybe it is as suggested on other forums that TU10 is buggy.