RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Insanity4all

For sale Jasper RGH and Jtag

#1- post n leave huh? Well as long as someone keeps spreading the news, I promise to plague y'all like that itch after a $50 hooker.

#2- RGH MW2 $165 - sold I'll have another one in two weeks

RGH Chameleon $175 (avg boot 3-10 secs)

2 OEM 250gb hard drives $30 each.

I do have two spare bricks I could part with, so if you need em... $35 will get you a "core" setup...core = power brick, hd a/v cords, used controller.

4 Optical out adapters to be used with hdmi cords $3

1 Jtag (white cases), I think they are all SB, fairly certain I'm presently using the only BB I have. r6t3 is removed. No special wiring. If you want some special wiring I'm gonna charge you IDK $20 for pissing me off. :) I don't really want to sell it, so for this reason $280. But I could use some play money. :(

#3- I only ship to the USA, all 50 states.

#4- Prices were for consoles only with shipping included.

#5- Paypal is accepted. I also accept cash in person or my favorite kind of green payment. Marijuana! (Yeah, I once had a customer crazy enough to mail me some weed and a ho-ho inside his box, it was a lovely surprise!) Signature delivery is used, if you fail to sign for/pick up the box from your post office, refunds minus fees and shipping will be given, or you could just pay for the shipping again.

#6- pictures....

one of the jtagsPosted Image

heavily used Chameleon RGH Posted Image

Looks like I forgot to include a tag in the pic, get over it. I'm not taking the pics again.

#7- n/a

#8- pm me I guess, for I'm probably not going to monitor this thread very well.

#9- Rules are meant to be broken, see rule 6. :)

#10- I'm gonna blame jpizzle if anything goes wrong. j/k If you prefer a site with feedback I.E fleabay or ioffer, I have/had stores on there can/will post to them for ya, but the more middle men you create the heftier the total price. Especially with fleabay last time I was selling with them their cut was damn near 15 percent. In addition to there constant flagging BS. Please, like anyone really wants to buy a non modded box.

My prices are fairly set in stone, I'm not interested in haggling unless you're wanting more than just the console by itself.

I do have 0603 leds and a handful of pics for controller mods, I'll have to hunt them down and post what I have left, in a few days. Rf mod too I guess. $10 leds, $20 controller. This is assuming you're buying the console/controller from me, or taking care of the shipping to/from me. ( I still haven't looked for these, but I think it was a stupid color like yellow, was all that was left when I stopped doing this)