RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blade8888

Which is better a JTAG or RGH console

Which is better a JTAG or  RGH console

Thety can still do all of these things below on both consoles correct

Freesytle Dash Version 3 on the internal hddXEXMENU!Xm360Freesytle Dash Version 3 Custom SetupAvatar AND Kinect Update Files!Nxe2godGenesis EmulatorSnens EmulatorGame Boy EmulatorMame360 Emulator

They're both the same but go with an rgh slim...because slims are quieter, more reliable and have wireless cards built in so you don't have to buy one.

I vote jtag. They turn on when you press the button. :) But a jtag is only worth more than $5 if it's a jasper.

I have two falcons, one Jasper and one Xenon, bought second hand and jtaged over three years ago. They have all worked without any problems. I did the clamp2bolt fix on all of them, i know some say it's worse than just leaving the clamps but i think you have to be very precise when doing the measurments with the washers.

Go with the Slim version. As mentioned above you have a built in wirelless card, they are quieter, there is not such a thing as RROD with them.. The only downside is that you're gonna have to wait 5 - 30 seconds for the console to boot but it's worth the wait.

i have 2 rgh jaspers both insta boot, on very rare occasion 1 takes 10 secs to boot but rare, i like the phats personally, sold my last rgh slim, i like modding the phat cases for my rgh's

My vote is my Jasper 512 JTAG, no waiting on boot times either, i did have a slim but got shut of it due to the glitiching times.

As long as you install the cr3 pro you'll be getting instant boots..so ask the guy who's Modding it to put that in if you want. Go for the reliable option in my opinion.