RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
blade8888

what is the difference between and DASHLAUNCH 3.07 and F3 Rev 735

Freestyle Dash is an alternative dashboard to M$ Dashboard. It is the program that allows you to access and organize your games as well as other features.

Dashlaunch as a whole is a set of patches to the Xbox 360 kernel AFAIK, it allows you to modify and customize the way the xbox operates.

Homebrew on the 360 in a retail sense relies on Dashlaunch and the like. It allows us to play our retail games "DRM free" (for lack of better term), for whatever reasons we desire.

Freestyle Dash is the user interface and Dashlaunch is hacks and patches to the system to allow customization of retail systems.

I hope that helps you out, I couldn't come up with a better way to explain it without having a more advanced understanding of each.

I realize that is not completely and entirely correct, however for the sake trying to simplify the conversation, I do not want to explain freeboot type images.

well if I Download freestyle dashboard 3 and install it

1. Can I copy my orginal xbox 360 games to my plug n play external hd on the freestyle dashboard 3 skin could I still play my orginal games on my plug n play external hd after installing freestyle dashboard 3

So can i intall both freestyle dashboard 3 and DASHLAUNCH 3.07

which is better cause I like to copy my orginal 360 games on to the plug n play external and arcade games

Yes and yes. You'll want both programs, its not an either or, they work together to deliver a nice playing experience. Get them both.Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

• Like 1