RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sopadodu

help for tu updates!

Hello I am living here a question,and if any one can answer me I ill bee very happy.

The thing is I already dowlodaded the tu version 9 of b.c.2 in 2 sites,in jqe360 an in their it just cum out a file,the other was 

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/title-updates/9116-call-duty-black-ops-title-update-9-a.html and in that one it gives me a folder with several files...

the real problem here is how to put this on my xbox (in a specific folder,inside the dashlaunch,etc) and if is there any procedement to do it in the computer to the file before puting it in the xbox?

(OFF course this is all because when I go to tranfer the titles updates in the games it allways says title update failed in every update that I make...)

Thanks alot a good games!!

All title updates should go in the Cache folder. You can transfer them to there via a Fat32 formatted USB.

Thanks dude,thats its what I am gona do.

but when I make a tranfer via usb of the update do cache folder where the update is going to apear?

In the Title Updates section when you press Y on the game that you've selected.

Why not just use Freestyle to download the updates, it will put them in the right place. Rather than to fiddle about with usb-sticks i'd recommend you use FTP to move stuff to your xbox. If you don't have your xbox connected to the net/home network, you really should, with LiNK and all...

All title updates should go in the Cache folder. You can transfer them to there via a Fat32 formatted USB.

I think some of the TU's goes into titleid/0000000B/

But the thing is there I know some people that are in tu 0 because of the same thing of me,when they tray to tranfer the uptades it always says update failed!!!(off course connected wiht internet)...

thanks

All title updates should go in the Cache folder. You can transfer them to there via a Fat32 formatted USB.I think some of the TU's goes into titleid/0000000B/

You might be right. I transfered all my downloaded TU's from the web to the chache folder and they all worked without any problems. The rest of them are downloaded via FSD.

But the thing is there I know some people that are in tu 0 because of the same thing of me,when they tray to tranfer the uptades it always says update failed!!!(off course connected wiht internet)...

thanks

Then there´s a problem with your connection. To have the xbox to automatically dl covers you need to have an account at JQE, maybe you you need an account for TU's too?