RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
coorva

Xenon 360

nice catch,,picked up a 360 all original,,cords 20gig harddrive,,2006 Xenon,not a scratch on it,very clean,,and when i took apart hardly any dust inside,very well looked after,,MS28 Sammy drive,,0102 rrod code,,so a reflow would have done the trick,,decided to reball it,,all went well,,once i booted the console,, post-6077-0-69471500-1367003014_thumb.jpg

hmmm can you say Jtag,,and as we know those drives are very noisey,,this drive works nice,,just like a brand new liteon,,reads almost instantly,,,so my brain is at it again,,ordered thispost-6077-0-43061400-1367003220_thumb.jpg

this is going to be one cool Jtag??,,once its together ill updated the pics,, 

Why would you buy that for a xenon..... Also it is been shown that single heat sinks for cpu/gpu are inefficient and have been known to cause warp-age in the boards. 

No need for a dvd drive in a jtaged console. In three of my four jtags i have removed the dvd drives to get bigger heatsinks on the GPU.

Why would you buy that for a xenon..... Also it is been shown that single heat sinks for cpu/gpu are inefficient and have been known to cause warp-age in the boards. 

well first of all in my shop i have 15 consoles that are mine,,10 have been reballed and brought back from the dead,,they all range from xenons jaspers and slims,,i have a watercooled slim right now,,as jpizzle here knows once the weekend rolls around i get a few drinks into me go into my shop and play,i made many of fun things when i bored,this BGA machine i got has made my life so much more fun ,and this xenon i have here is a very well looked after console from the last owner,,and as far as the block itself with the equipment i have to complete this project,,i think it will be just fine

Well dont mind the mess but i had to do a bench test before i put it all back together,,,Freestyle dash 3,,after 5 hours running straight,,the rad fan at 1/4 speed,,the CPU temp 45 degrees and the GPU at 36 degress,,rad fan speed at 3/4,,CPU 32 degrees and GPU 30 degress,,i think with a reball done and the watercool this one going to last for awhile,,

post-6077-0-96664600-1368419888_thumb.jpg