RealModScene
blade8888

Woud you guys recommend this site to buy a jtag from him you think this is a legit site

The HDD's are a little bit too pricey.. You can buy a 1 TB HDD from Amazon for like $80 and a case for it at a price of $10-$15.

Really the only benefits of having a hdd is xbox 1 compatability..I'd recommend just getting a 20 gb if that's something you want. You can put everything else on a external usb.. 500gb for around 40 or a 1 tb for 80.

I can't tell you if that site is legit man, haven't done business with them. A guess isn't going to do you any good. I gave you two sellers I have dealt with.

Really the only benefits of having a hdd is xbox 1 compatability..I'd recommend just getting a 20 gb if that's something you want. You can put everything else on a external usb.. 500gb for around 40 or a 1 tb for 80.

I might be wrong, but doesn't gamesaves,DLC and TU's require internal hd? In that case 20gb won't get you nowhere.

• Like 1

Well I would be getting at least a 120 gb internal hd

Just don't buy it from the place you're gonna buy your Xbox because they're probably gonna charge twice if not three times for what it's really worth. I would suggest to take a look in an IT store and ask for a 2,5" HDD even though I don't think you're gonna find a 120 GB model, but who knows right?

I might be wrong, but doesn't gamesaves,DLC and TU's require internal hd? In that case 20gb won't get you nowhere.

No you can format part of your external to use for tu's dlc etc. Up to 30 gbs which is enough, for me at least.

He's legit too...Just don't know how good his work is personally, go for it if you want.

Why would you want to buy from anyone else when you have a personal genuine recommendation?