RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mo0ody

Some Games Not Appear In Game Library

Hi Guys 

I Have Some Games Not Appear In Games Library And I Can Run Them Using XeXMenu Tham Means It's Working Game So What Is The Problem Making It Not Appear ?

Add a different scan path. I made one at the root of my HDD and evey game I install works without a problem, so you could try that. If that doesn't help you, do a fresh install of FSD, add a scan path that suites you and do a manual scan.

thats rather odd. did  in whole process have u tryed deleteing database ?

if no :

1. delete database

2. delete game path

3. restart xbox

4. set path anew and do manual scan. 

5. iam pretty sure your just missing something, 

6. you might aswell try adding whole types of files to read(xbox,emu,xbla....) at path reading and make it 10 depth....

I have same issue.1 question. If i delete database, what i lose?Do i have to download every artwork again?Thanks!

Your artwork will be deleted and also your settings.

I have same issue.1 question. If i delete database, what i lose?Do i have to download every artwork again?Thanks!

Just do a decent backup first following this tutorial: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1025-how-to-clear-data-f3-or-backuprecover-artworkdescriptions/?view=getnewpost and you'll be able to recover your artwork.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Or change the name of the game path folder.

For example if currently you have a folder on an external drive called games, then rename the folder 360games,

Go back to settings - manage game paths - update this to your newly named folder (360games), change scan depth to 3/4. Rescan and check the games directory and see if they are there.