RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
suprashake

Call of Duty Modded Zombies LiNK

I can see why you do not check your messages here...well you just joined

welcome to our lovely forum...There are plenty of people to play legit zombies...so do i do not think you will have to worry about that

again...welcome

your the guy who was playing modded blackops 2 in a private room the other day i take it username shake if i recall?,

each to there own but why not play the real game and develop skills,your choice but cant see point in mods.

• Like 1

your the guy who was playing modded blackops 2 in a private room the other day i take it username shake if i recall?,

each to there own but why not play the real game and develop skills,your choice but cant see point in mods.

yah that was me

I can see why you do not check your messages here...well you just joined

welcome to our lovely forum...There are plenty of people to play legit zombies...so do i do not think you will have to worry about that

again...welcome

thxs i hop i can make a clan or something like that

Dang it.....

What's up with y'alls misguided quote boxes. You are confusing my potheaded mind.

Sorry Supra and Mod, turns out I hit the report button, instead of the reply, the first time. Oops. :)

Seems quoting sometimes is painful  :baby:

... it's really not that hard

yah that was me

well have a bit of respect for other users and for fsd team and use your mods in a modded room, which have been supplied, obviously not clever doing what your doing then openly admit it,says you will be suspended for using mods in private,

if you want to mod fair do's, just please have the respect to not do it in private rooms.

modding in private rooms are fine, public rooms are not.

i have no problem with thats thxs. i was testing some mod with bots. i did not think any one would join. sorry. next i make a private room

no problem shake, if mods what you like playing i respect that, but been a few times when mods where played in public rooms, yours being one, as you acknowlegde it now, no problems, enjoy your gaming, dont want to come across a moaner but some people just take the piss and spoil it for others hope you get where im coming from.

On 7/1/2015 at 7:20 PM, suprashake said:

bump looking for 3 players to play modded BOps 1 or 2 Zombies

You available to play now?