RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
pudge200202

Black ops 2 Region error...NEED FIX PLZ.

hi i am a noob to this but i need to see if anyone has a solution to fix the region error code for black ops 2. IDK what version TU i have installed but i do know its not the very latest new. any help would be appreciated as well as instructions on how to do it plz. thanx

1. go to fsd menu game library

2. pick black ops game and press " Y "

3. from menu go to very bottom title update 

4. if you got any TU downloaded you should  see any there

5. you might activate them if you got any already or  download with Y.

6. if 5 step wont work, travel to jqe site and do it manualy, download from marketing place

7. good luck

also if you have a problem with region, go into dashlaunch and select region spoof and save to your ini settings, i think you press x to save,

then when you are launching said game hold down rb as you press a to launch the game, your game will now be region spoofed,

hope this helps you get sorted

hello

this is a TU problem ....

1- delete all previous TU on FSD and hdd1 cache

to be sure to delete all TU , go to NXE , settings , chose your hard drive , games , bo2 and delete the title update file

on FSD , press Y on BO2 cover , manage TU and delete all

Congratulations all Tu are now deleted

2- start your game BO2 , press Guide button on your controller , systemlink , go to informations , games and grab your MEDIA ID ( not the title id , the media id )

on your computer , go to www.xbuc.net and get your TU 10 for your media ID

once downloaded , ftp the file to hdd1/content/00000000/415608C3/000B0000

you could also try 360 content manager to transfer the TU to your xbox

hope it helps you

On 5/2/2013 at 1:49 AM, Jeje le tech said:

hello

this is a TU problem ....

1- delete all previous TU on FSD and hdd1 cache

to be sure to delete all TU , go to NXE , settings , chose your hard drive , games , bo2 and delete the title update file

on FSD , press Y on BO2 cover , manage TU and delete all

Congratulations all Tu are now deleted

2- start your game BO2 , press Guide button on your controller , systemlink , go to informations , games and grab your MEDIA ID ( not the title id , the media id )

on your computer , go to www.xbuc.net and get your TU 10 for your media ID

once downloaded , ftp the file to hdd1/content/00000000/415608C3/000B0000

you could also try 360 content manager to transfer the TU to your xbox

hope it helps you

This is YEARS later, I know. But i just wanted to thank you for this post. I've been gaming on my RGH for years and this JUST happened to me after switching over to Aurora Dash, but you helped me narrow down my issue and get things working again. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Kingfresh said:

This is YEARS later, I know. But i just wanted to thank you for this post. I've been gaming on my RGH for years and this JUST happened to me after switching over to Aurora Dash, but you helped me narrow down my issue and get things working again. Thank you.

if you download the TU thru aurora, you wouldnt have this issue.. but again.. FSD is buggy and out of date

2 hours ago, felida said:

if you download the TU thru aurora, you wouldnt have this issue.. but again.. FSD is buggy and out of date

Well, i realize that now. The whole reason i moved over is cause i couldn't get artwork anymore. But it seems any TUs that I had previously downloaded through FSD (albeit years ago), just wouldn't work anymore. Problem solved by re-downloading TU's in Aurora. :)