RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
andrewrich

avatar showing up blank on fsd 3

as the title says when i boot fsd 3 my avatar is blank or not even showing at all. Yet on fsd 2.2 it shows up fine with all my clothing and avatar items. Could some one please help a fellow fsd user out.

Thanks

A.R

it's not FSD 3, it's F3 or FreeStyle 3.

are you logged into your profile before starting F3 ?

Hello,

I have a similar issue.

When I start F3 I'm logged out then I log and start normally a game. After I finish playing and use the X (dome) button to get back to F3, my avatar is either blank or as if I was logged out. My avatar name is there but my points is now 0. I have to log out then log in back to "fix" it.

It might by a little worst than we expect because I'm almost sure it's not adding the achievements point. Yesterday I unlocked one and the total remained the same.

The avatar and point to 0 is rerproducible everytime, I just need to double check the achievements points not adding up.

Thanks

Hello,

I have a similar issue.

When I start F3 I'm logged out then I log and start normally a game. After I finish playing and use the X (dome) button to get back to F3, my avatar is either blank or as if I was logged out. My avatar name is there but my points is now 0. I have to log out then log in back to "fix" it.

It might by a little worst than we expect because I'm almost sure it's not adding the achievements point. Yesterday I unlocked one and the total remained the same.

The avatar and point to 0 is rerproducible everytime, I just need to double check the achievements points not adding up.

Thanks

just updated to dash 15574 and now my avatar is working.