RealModScene
x0BlackTeresis0x

FSD 3 Coweflow Reflection

Hallo

i will turn into a crazy psychopath , i search all the time for the Reflections from 3D Cowerflow , i dont like it and i want to Remove Reflections.

Team FSD Please Help me to get my Personal Skin like i would have it. Just tell me the where or what kind of xui or xur i need to mod.Look at Picture

Thanx 

post-2073-0-13913200-1366660218_thumb.png

LOL. This is the first time someone complained about it... I don't think you can remove it because it's embended in the coverflow view. I'm making this assumption because I've tried dozens of skins and every single one of them had the reflection you're mentioning.

Sir . There must be a way, only a Member from Team FSD knows the right point that removes the reflection , i hope someone will post a answer about this. 

I still keep searching , anyway what kind of data is the Meshes Folder

Maybe in future releases Team FSD will add an option to remove the reflection. Until then sadly you'll have to use the Coverflow option as it is.

The only way without editing is if you use the fsdflow option or dark force's skins with the metro wall view.

What I want to know is how to remove the scrolling sound and the enter/exit sound from skins....pisses me off.

IN Audio Folder you must remove XMA 

for example VoiceOpen.xma is for when you say xbox for kinect and kinect info pops up

me personaly removed every sound from fsd , and created my self a Backgroubd music :)

All reflaction of box art is in    YOUR SKINMeshesShadersCoverflowShader.fx you can edit it via notepad. In my case I removed reflaction completly. But for do it you need to understand a little fx file type and extract your skin before

@ickna11 & evgeny_uaj

Can you explain what i have to edit to remove the reflections?

I tried it myself a few times and everytime i get a Crash.

Sorry for bad my bad english.

Thanks in advance