RealModScene
JPizzle

How to setup covers.jqe360.com with your FSD

I cant seem to enter in my login at all, i press A to select the login field to open the keyboard up but nothing happens at all... im on F3 and i cant seem to find an answer.... anyone experiencing this??

EDIT: I'm trying to enter in my info in the "Cover Downloading" settings, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, my first post so please be kind. Only really getting to grips with my new RGH console. I have just updated my FSD. Im using an external HDD for my games and have about 20 gams on it, however Im having trouble setting these covers up. When I go into "xbox 360 games", its empty so how do I sort my games so that they appear in the Library in Xbox 360 games?? Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much appreciated.

When I go into "xbox 360 games", its empty so how do I sort my games so that they appear in the Library in Xbox 360 games??

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games.

The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

http-~~-//youtu.be/jFjo8C7L5vo

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games.

The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

http-~~-//youtu.be/jFjo8C7L5vo

big lol at your avatar mate. Used to love on the busses. Thanks I realized late last night where I was going wrong. Sorted now and working like a dream. Superb

any ideas on xbox classic covers have tryed install to xbox that dont work have rebooted many times with them all in queue on jqe so how would you install offline , where to put them exacty

Ive added some new games to my hdd so decided to clear my data in my FSD. I expected all the covers to start downloading automatically but they didnt. I made sure all the conect setting were correct, allow downloading covers etc,  I even re-entered my JQE360 username and passord twice. The only way I could download the covers was to do each one in turn in my game library by pressing "Y" then refresh artwork. All done now but I'l like to know why the covers would automatically download. Thanks in advance guys

did you try going into the settings area and doing a manual scan?

Yes, it didnt start scanning. Im going to reinstall fsd 3 and see if that fixes itSent from my GT-I9100

if i download cover from jqe360 website...did i need rename that cover to tittle id?coz my xbox no internet connection...and where to put that cover?

Hi everyone!so i just got jtag on my xbox along with f3 and i have like 5 games in my hhd. And it automaticly loaded the covers (in HD) front and back withou me having my xbox linked with my jqe360 account. But since i did that i can't get the back cover or that side part... What should i do?

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games.The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

but now everytime i try to remove a path its just says it is "deleting game data" but then it just says that and nothing happens.. what should i do?

So my xbox connected to WIFI and showed ip ! Everything OK . When i try to enter username to JQE360.com in Xbox FSD  then it says that the service is unavailable and shows d000007b error. Tried to disconnect from Wifi and now i can't reconnect cause gives same error d000007b .....

So my xbox connected to WIFI and showed ip ! Everything OK . When i try to enter username to JQE360.com in Xbox FSD  then it says that the service is unavailable and shows d000007b error. Tried to disconnect from Wifi and now i can't reconnect cause gives same error d000007b .....

This question is not related and you've all ready made a post about this which has been answered, don't spam all over the place. 

ive put one of those games on where you just copy it to the hdd1:/content/0000000 folder but the only way i can run it is to goto the file browser, how can i get it to show in the games folder?

I did all of that at the top, still no covers

On the JQE360 site does the cover queue actually push out ?

hy guys is the covers site down? i can't update my covers, on the site i get "couldn't make connection"

on the marketplace site i get "Access denied for user 'jqecom1_FSDMark'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"