RealModScene
registreerimata

forza horizon (tampered profile)

hello,

i have run into a problem with forza horizon. i can't play the game, because i get the "tampered profile" error. i would like to stick to one profile only, so any suggestions how to overcome the problem?

thanks!

Something must have hiccupped during the save time, or the save didn't complete before you shut down.  There is really nothing that can be done except to go into where your saved game information is and checking for any files which may have a triangle with an exclamation point and noted as "corrupt."  If you find one of those Delete it.

If you don't find any corrupt files, the only way out painful as it might seem, is to Delete your (gamertag) Saved Game file from that same location, and then start over.  There is nothing even Turn 10 can do on a "tampered profile" to save it.

well, i tried deleting the saved game files multible times and actually, i never got further from adjusting brightless options. quess i have to build my gamertag from scratch, again.

thank you for the quick answer.

//edit:

just came up with an idea. maybe it works, maybe not.

if i save the game with another gamertag and then just use that save on my own, it might work.