RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
devoidv3

Skin request / comission

Hello, I just recently modded a gears of war edition slim and would like a red/black gears of war aurora theme to go with it.  please reply if you are interested in creating this for me and I will contact you to discuss further details. Thank you!

so no body wants to make like 25$ throwing together a gears of war theme?   oh well   ill just make it myself then.

19 hours ago, devoidv3 said:

so no body wants to make like 25$ throwing together a gears of war theme?   oh well   ill just make it myself then.

You seem to think that graphic design is only 25$...... Considering how much work goes into a theme alone, you would have better luck offering 25$/hr. If you came to me with only 25$ I would laugh at you for a job like that......

• Haha 1

lol i knew that would get a reply...  yea I expected to pay a lot more than 25$ for it. Money was never an issue but it seems like no one is ever interested in any commission work until you state a low price then they post only to give you grief about the price LOL.  Point still stands no one wants to make any money so ill figure it out myself.

22 hours ago, devoidv3 said:

lol i knew that would get a reply...  yea I expected to pay a lot more than 25$ for it. Money was never an issue but it seems like no one is ever interested in any commission work until you state a low price then they post only to give you grief about the price LOL.  Point still stands no one wants to make any money so ill figure it out myself.

There's a gears of war I've always liked but because it was built for v0.6b of Aurora. I was going to make it work for v0.7b.1 or 2 but lost interest lol. 

You can make it yourself. It's just abit tedious to work with xuitool & making those changes from 6b work with 7b of Aurora. First thing is to go through felidas posts on xuitool as it gives you an idea of what to do. He don't explain every lil thing. But it gives you an idea on how things work. 

Only way I figure it out is by opening alot of custom aurora skins & see what changes they made to give you a better understanding of how things work & compare them to the default.xzp of Aurora to get your head around everything.