RealModScene
Teteurdott

Xbox won't create profiles properly, save or add folders/files to UsbMU1

My RGH Xbox has some list of problems involving my external HD/cache. I can't seem to create profiles properly, even after clearing cache. It would bring me back to the keyboard or have no profile picture/avatar. I couldn't edit almost anything on it.

Recently, I can't save any progress on games properly because I erased the cache. Also some of my DLCs wouldn't load on some games (thanks to some technicians, they also erased my Minecraft TU and corrupted some DLCS), so i tried creating a 000B0000 folder. Aurora gave me an error. I also tried moving DLCS to that directory, but only one DLC moved successfuly without errors. (keep in mind there's Usb0, Usb1, UsbMU0 and UsbMU1)

Usb0 is the update flash drive, since the technicians swapped the motherboard with one that doesn't have the 4GB memory, and Usb1 is my external HD. UsbMU0 and 1 are the ones that appear on the 360's storage manager, while the rest can be found on Aurora's file manager.

On 7/30/2022 at 2:14 PM, Teteurdott said:

My RGH Xbox has some list of problems involving my external HD/cache. I can't seem to create profiles properly, even after clearing cache. It would bring me back to the keyboard or have no profile picture/avatar. I couldn't edit almost anything on it.

Recently, I can't save any progress on games properly because I erased the cache. Also some of my DLCs wouldn't load on some games (thanks to some technicians, they also erased my Minecraft TU and corrupted some DLCS), so i tried creating a 000B0000 folder. Aurora gave me an error. I also tried moving DLCS to that directory, but only one DLC moved successfuly without errors. (keep in mind there's Usb0, Usb1, UsbMU0 and UsbMU1)

Usb0 is the update flash drive, since the technicians swapped the motherboard with one that doesn't have the 4GB memory, and Usb1 is my external HD. UsbMU0 and 1 are the ones that appear on the 360's storage manager, while the rest can be found on Aurora's file manager.

seems like you need the avatar update installed..

your other issues dont seem possible.. atleast on the xbox side.. you can easily get the TU for your games.. aurora makes backups of these..

if the HDD is failing.. that could cause the not saving issue.

On 8/17/2022 at 1:45 AM, felida said:

seems like you need the avatar update installed..

your other issues dont seem possible.. atleast on the xbox side.. you can easily get the TU for your games.. aurora makes backups of these..

if the HDD is failing.. that could cause the not saving issue.

the thing is: I DO have the avatar update installed

it might be my hdd

Okay so I found out it was my faulty external HD. I bought a new one a while ago and it works perfectly fine now. I can transfer stuff without errors and stuff.