RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
korn16ftl3

FSD3 DVD Extract question

ok so im using FSD3 and the DVD Extract Option to extract the files of my games discs rather than the NXE/Metro dash install game option and i would like to create GOD games from the extracted games how do i go about doing this?i was thinking of putting the file contents into an ISO container and then using NXE to GOD, would this be the correct method or is there another way to accomplish this? 

well you know you can use the NXE Dash to install games which would be unlocked just like GOD and would not require you to have to use a disk

All the tools listed below are for use with computer

iso2god  http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/9502-iso2god-v1-3-6-download-converts-xgd3-isos-gods-games-demand.html

XBOX360 ISO Extract....extracts folder & files from 360 iso for use with fsd,(nxe won't see these only fsd)

le fluffie app (360 drive explorer)

modio (360 drive explorer)

Party Buffalo 360 Drive Explorer

360 content manager-down or upload files to 360 over network

edit: not sure if iso2god will work on iso's created by ripping with another program other than xbox backup creator

XBOX360 ISO Extract....extracts folder & files from 360 iso for use with fsd,(nxe won't see these only fsd)

can i create/build a .ISO with this as well?i used the DVD extract for gears judgment and it keeps kicking me out of the game randomly saying "please see if the disc is dirty" as well as skipping in video's and such. i bought the game new and after finding this out after extracting to my external HDD i exchanged the game at the retail store and am getting the same results. I wanted to create a .ISO with the files i received from using the DVD extract option on FSD3 and check the ISO with abgx360 to see if it pass's every thing and the image/files are accurate.