RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
rawdog805

Help please. Can not set scan paths in FSD.

Hello, I was having a problem with FSD taking forever to open up the xbla and Xbox games menu options, so I went to settings and hit reset to default.

now...

no matter how hard i try i can't make any game scan paths. All of the xbla,xbox classic etc. paths are gone, and when i try to make just one folder and i hit X it will NOT save the path.

ANy help.

Darn. Was hoping to avoid that, as I purchased the console with the Demon mod. And have never installed FSD myself.

Thanks for responding.

Will a new install erase all of my games?? How about if I do a new install using FSD3?

Darn. Was hoping to avoid that, as I purchased the console with the Demon mod. And have never installed FSD myself.

Thanks for responding.

Will a new install erase all of my games?? How about if I do a new install using FSD3?

All you have to do is over write your current FSD folder. You'll lose all of your settings and stuff, but you'll have a working version, -the bugs.

Also, it will delete your game paths (which it seems in your case isn't a problem) but your games and everything else will be un-touched.

All you have to do is over write your current FSD folder. You'll lose all of your settings and stuff, but you'll have a working version, -the bugs.

Also, it will delete your game paths (which it seems in your case isn't a problem) but your games and everything else will be un-touched.

Ok. I think my 360 is on 2.2. So I'll just download that and replace the folder.

I also would like to try out FSD3, so I'll have to look into how to install that alongside my old version.