RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
puss2puss

Skyrim TU10 change log..

hi! is there somewhere on the site that we can see the TitleUpdates's change logs? or could someone please tell me where i can actually read the change log of the last Skyrim's update (10).  thanks!!  :chris:

This was posted 4 days ago...

http://www.bethblog.com/category/skyrim/

Says it was for 1.9 I see xubc says they are up to 1.10, Don't know if Bethesda meant to make it for 1.10 How long has 1.9 been out? Maybe 1.10 was a quick fix for something they broke with 1.9. Don't know. Could always send them an email and demand to know or threaten to kill them. This method works very well for me, with getting my email addresses removed from spam lists, especially when you google their office addresses and include it in the email. :) I wouldn't recommend it, if you don't have the balls to defend yourself with lethal force from a couple of traitors/sell-outs/pigs A.K.A. FBI agents when they come to talk to you though.

do you know guys where can i download tu 10? at xbuc it says version 10 but when you uploadit to horizon/xbox its just version 9