RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
wezn

[XBOX360] Playing iso file from HDD

Hi guys!

I bought an xbox360 elite (black model with 120gb hd), with the LT3 flash.

I want to know if it's possible to play iso file games in an external HDD or the xbox hdd without the game in optical drive like this video

If it's possible i want to know how can i procced to do that, i have a little electronic and informatic notions i think i can do it alone just i need a tutorial or a guide

thank's in advance :thumbup:

post-7562-0-47890100-1365588399_thumb.jpg

You can do like that with a rgh-jtag, But not with flash ( LT 3.0 ), Also works with xkey what u asked=) 

• Like 1

A RGH/Jtag console can't play .iso files from an external or internal HDD. You have to convert the ISO to a GOD container or make a rip out of the ISO. The only way I know how to run an Iso game with an external HDD is if you have a Xk3y device or any other device that works in that way.

thank's for your answer.

What is GOD contrainer and xkey plaise ?

I have no matter for convert images, i just want something that allow me to put many games in an external drive and play it directly without using optical drive.

Well if you want to play a game without the game disc you will have to do a RGH/Jtag modification. I don't really know how the Xk3y works so I couldn't answer your question.

• Like 1