RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
harmoine

stucked at e79

well i tried searching buy i cant find a good answer

trying to delete xexmenu but i deleted the wrong file and its now e79 

and wont boot or xell >.<

Remove the Hard Drive and try to boot the console. If it boots OK then you have F'ed something up when you were "deleting" Xexmenu.

Well If you don't have a copy of your Nand you're basically screwed...

How old are you?

What kind of box is (was :) ) it? (Jtag, RGH1, RGH2, DGX)

does xell boot?

Yes, if the box is booting to e79 with no memory units attached, then you probably deleted something out of the flash, or bought a graveyard box (pre-jasper). Booting xell with an updflash.bin of your backup should be all you need to do,

18 why? its jtag slim .

how do i xell boot im new to this :(

can u help me mate i willing to donate T.T

when i open it it says e79 and its stuck there how can i flash the thing needed

There isn't a such thing as a jtag slim, unless you're Russian.

shut the console off. wait 20 seconds, turn console on with the eject button. tell us what happens.

I don't accept donations, unless TT stands for chi-chis.

Did the person you acquire the console from, give you any kind of files, discs?

i dont have back up dude xD

can i use your backup dude ?

i bought it on the store they sell brand new xbox and they jtag it

:( they whats it called i used fsd3

nope, not mine. I don't own a slim. However, you might be able to use somebody else's, if you take your Ritalin and learn to focus. I have to sleep now. And when you boot xell what happens?

edit:

Contact the store and ask them about backup images. B4 you say it again....

this is xell....

shut console off, wait little bit, turn console on by pressing the eject button. What happens?

You could attempt swapping between hdmi and a/v cords, then attempting xell again. Creating many threads is going to get you in trouble. Just so you know, backup files are console specific. Without your cpukey nothing is possible.

It is possible 'n complicated to create a new image from a donor nand, but before you even begin considering that route, you must know your console's cpukey (boot xell, or reference backup files) along with a few more things(especially for slims) about your consoles present condition. That I'm not going to go into right now. Ability to dump your nand would be helpful too.

edit: Quit calling your slim a jtag. it irks me!

yah depending of the xell, try first by removing HDMI if its on that, and use instead componants, then try booting xell (by pressing eject to power it on, instead of Power button..) and like the dudes said before, if it boots on xell it will be a blue screen with lots of writhing etc..

If dosent work, try to remove the HDD, take a USB key, put it in pc and download FSD3 and put it in your USB key. Then, make a file that you will call ''launch.ini'' with note-pad, and put those lines:

[QuickLaunchButtons]Default = USB:Freestyledefault.xex 

then save your ''launch.ini'' and put it in the usb key. Make sure the FSD3 folder in yout USB is named ''Freestyle''.

Put the usb key in your RGH (ResetGlitchHack) and boot. (without hard drive)..if it works, well this means the problem is your hard drive, or some diodes in the box have fried.. i mean..its e79.. so its not totally lost!.. (even if it didnt boot before without hard drive)

Can you remember wich files/folder you deleted? did you deleted something, after or before entering the folder ''HDD1'' ?  can you name some folders you saw in the screen while you where deleting? (just to know more where exactly you where in the hard drive..)

its outside of hdd1 i saw the folders named 

1.flash

2.games

3.hdd1

4.hddx

i think the last folder is 5.content or something like that i deleted it cause i thought thats xexmenu folder because before i install xex menu

flash,hddx and the last folder dont exist so i thought thats the folder i have to delete

the folder wont be deleted so i go inside of every folder to delete then after i delete i hangs then after i reboot 

boom e79

ok ill try download it and put it on USB

can i use this on my xbox http://assmann.us/images/AK670-x-R.jpg

then try puting back that 1 thing i deleted xD 

edit : USB method still e79

do i need to configure it as xbox storge first?