RealModScene
Oldguy

Unity add a title not working

All, I am new to RealModScene and owning a Xbox 360 jtag/rgh system.   I have loaded all my original xbox and xbox 360 games on my system but notice a number of covers do not populate.   So I would like to upload a request but the xboxunity.net add title option  just has a spinning graphic after I type the title of the game.   It never returns anything.   What am I doing wrong?   

Also, if I get it to work what rules do I have to follow to upload a cover?   For instance is it a specific format, size and does it have to be something I created or if I find one on the internet can I submit that one.  

The current games I want to request request are:

Game: Dead Man's Hand

System: xbox1

Database ID: 0000002E

TitleID: 4940027

Media ID: 00000000

I have a graphic for this one but not sure it fits the rules.

Game: Panzer Elite Action

System: xbox1

Database ID: 0000002C

TitleID: 5752082F

Media ID: 13C04BA5

I have not looked for a cover graphic for this one but could if that would help.

Sorry for the noob questions.   Thanks in advance for any guidance.

games being added have to be done by someone higher up that me mate.. 

Thanks for the clarification.   So do I request games being added in this forum or do I submit them in some different way?   Also, did I send enough information to even request them being added?  I want to make sure I am following the proper process.   

Last I heard there is a bug with the ability to add new titles. It is my understanding that the one person who knew a work around for it has been out of the scene for quite some time. At this point in time, the likelihood of new titles being added is slim to none. If the title already exists in unity then new covers can be submitted.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:49 PM, Evil_Droid said:

Last I heard there is a bug with the ability to add new titles. It is my understanding that the one person who knew a work around for it has been out of the scene for quite some time. At this point in time, the likelihood of new titles being added is slim to none. If the title already exists in unity then new covers can be submitted.

well.. i took a shot..

i have added dead mans hand.

you can search for it using either name or 4940027