RealModScene

ok i've just read through the checklist and read about the gamertags why can't we use gamertags with spaces in anymore? it used to work for me and now i cannot use my live account on LiNK, i don't see how this should be a problem as this works with other programs and older updates from yous, also why has it now suddenly broken since this update?

will you's also be fixing it any time soon or something i can do that doesn't involve me changing gamertag/account or using xlinkai / xbs thanks.

Posted Image

Well after reading this thread yesterday, I decided I should get off my ass and fully update all my crap on the jtag for link. (Fsd did itseld who knows when, never did the dashlaunch cuz I'm lazy and hadn't been on link in about three months.) So after updating my dashlaunch to 3.07. I connected to Link with no problems, using my xbox live gamertag which contains not one but two spaces :) My jqe account never had any spaces. So I guess that's the account they're referring to.

jqe360.com account should have no spaces, gamertag should not matter

jqe360.com account should have no spaces, gamertag should not matter

well i've tried making gamertag with spaces which works, as did a non live profile and when for some reason using my live one it just go's blank or it remembers the last profile that was signed in. it has 2 spaces in the gamertag. Is there a way to manually edit the gamertag in some sort of property's within the Freestyle folder which is preloaded each time because this is obviously saved somewhere? It's annoying that i cannot use my live profile anymore and that i want to play system link with doing campaign using my dual nand xbox. 

edit: it also does the same on my jtag.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

any help would be appreciated, from admin or who ever works on F3 or any help in general of to make my Live profile sign in onto Link, so i can actually use it within the game thanks.