RealModScene
rst123

problem with loading some games

I am having problems with the following games:

1. Resident Evil Code Veronica: I get a black screen when I try to load the game from the library. I tried using the God and the extracted files from the ISO converted from GOD but the problem persists. I can use the guide to shut off the console.

2. Dragon's Dogma: Same problem as Resident Evil Code Veronica

3. Deadly Premonition: Same problem as Resident Evil Code Veronica but I get stuck at the tile screen. Can't use the guide, have to manually turn the console off.

4. I am Alive: The game loads but after Ubisoft and unreal logos I get a black screen. I can hear music though.

I am running a trinity slim RGHv1 with a regular internal hdd. FSD3 rev735 with default skin. My dash is 16197

FSD3 rev735 Dashlaunch 3.06 dash 16197 internal 2tb

Resident Evil Code: Veronica- Hmmmm I thought I had them all, Thank you. won't know tonight.

Dragon's Dogma (RF-imars) converted to GOD

working

Deadly Premonition (NTSC - DComics) converted to GOD

working

I am ALive - Stealing it, in progress. Can only find an XBLA of the game. I'll tell ya tomorrow

If you don't have avatars, that's probably where the problem is. Otherwise try updating your dash to whatever the latest build of the dashes are with jrunner or whatever they're using now a days. And if all else fails disable your xbdm plugin. (mine is enabled)

• Like 1

FSD3 rev735 Dashlaunch 3.06 dash 16197 internal 2tbResident Evil Code: Veronica- Hmmmm I thought I had them all, Thank you. won't know tonight.Dragon's Dogma (RF-imars) converted to GODworkingDeadly Premonition (NTSC - DComics) converted to GODworkingI am ALive - Stealing it, in progress. Can only find an XBLA of the game. I'll tell ya tomorrowIf you don't have avatars, that's probably where the problem is. Otherwise try updating your dash to whatever the latest build of the dashes are with jrunner or whatever they're using now a days. And if all else fails disable your xbdm plugin. (mine is enabled)

I have Resident.Evil.code.Veronica.X.GOD.XBOX360-MoNGoLS and I_Am_Alive_XBLA_XBOX360-XBLAplus releases and the other releases are same as yours.

I am not sure if I have avatars. My avatar shows up as grey model in FSD. How do I get avatars?  I tried disabling xbdm from dashlaunch but it did not help.

First determine your kernel version, because this thread and the one you made at the other site are listing two different ones. Once you know which kernel you have, just dl the official MS update of the SAME kernel ## and apply it to the console.

• Like 1

First determine your kernel version, because this thread and the one you made at the other site are listing two different ones. Once you know which kernel you have, just dl the official MS update of the SAME kernel ## and apply it to the console.

I have updated the avatar and it shows up in FSD. But code veronica and dragon's dogma still have the same problems. What tool did you use to convert the ISOs to GOD? Below are my settings in ISO2GOD

Posted Image

Iso2god is the only tool I know of to make an iso into a god. :) I always strip the padding fully, padding is only needed for an iso, only reason to keep it would be if you wish to later convert it back to an iso.

I just completed installing the same release of Veronica, and it worked. So my next guess there would be to make sure your dashlaunch.ini has

contpatch=true (enabled)

regionspoof=true (although mine's enabled, I have never had to actually use it, have you tried holding the R bumper on launch?)

region=0x7fff

• Like 1

Iso2god is the only tool I know of to make an iso into a god. :) I always strip the padding fully, padding is only needed for an iso, only reason to keep it would be if you wish to later convert it back to an iso.I just completed installing the same release of Veronica, and it worked. So my next guess there would be to make sure your dashlaunch.ini hascontpatch=true (enabled)regionspoof=true (although mine's enabled, I have never had to actually use it, have you tried holding the R bumper on launch?)region=0x7fff

Did you use GOD for Code Veronica or converted it to ISO then extracted from it and transferred files to the hdd? What extractor do you use?

Try to launch the games with Metro Dash. If that doesn't help, get your games from another source.

If by Metro dash you mean the original dash that comes with Xbox I tried that already for Dragon's Dogma, Deadly premonition and Alan Wake. Same problem.

I think the problem lies in settings in the programs that I am using in my console. Many people have made the games work using the same releases.

I am running out of options here. If I copy and pasted the FSD, DashLaunch and other folders from someone else's Xbox with the same kernel will it work?

I used the god as it was in it's fetched state. rather than copying over your entire f3, I'd just try the dashlaunch. And that fourth game, was a good dl too. I installed it last night.

I used the god as it was in it's fetched state. rather than copying over your entire f3, I'd just try the dashlaunch. And that fourth game, was a good dl too. I installed it last night.

Are you willing to upload your dashlaunch folder? I guess you and I have the same kernel.

I already updated my kernel to 16203 :) But that wouldn't matter for dashlaunch. Also upped my dashlaunch to 3.07, so I can rule that out as the cause of why a few of those games aren't working for you. I'd try this launch.ini (in the root of your hd)but before you do, rename or make sure your freestyledash folder is named f3 at the root of your hard drive; so that it actually starts.

; launch.xex V3.0 config file; parsed by simpleIni http://code.jellycan.com/simpleini/; currently supported devices and paths:; internal hard disk    Hdd:; usb memory stick      Usb:; memory unit           Mu:; USB memory unit       UsbMu:; big block NAND mu     FlashMu:; internal slim 4G mu	IntMu:; internal corona 4g mu MmcMu:; CD/DVD                Dvd:     (not recommended to use this one); buttons can point to any xex, or any CON with default.xex in it on any of the above devices; note that Right Bumper is ALWAYS default to return NXE; if you want to assign an additional one, use the path Sfc:dash.xex ie:; BUT_A = Sfc:dash.xex; all comments and fields in this file are optional, you can remove anything you don't need; sorry for any double negatives ; njoy, cOz; example entry; Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex[Paths]BUT_A = BUT_B = BUT_X = BUT_Y = Start = Back = LBump = RThumb = LThumb = ; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons; leave this blank if you want NXE as defaultDefault = Hdd:f3default.xex; at boot time, default can be overridden based on how the console is turned on; if you start with wired/wireless/IR guide button, this item if existing will be used instead of default; note that the Guide item is ALWAYS overridden by option: remotenxe = trueGuide = ; if you power on with the button on the front of the console (or the power button on a remote if remotenxe is not set to true); this item will be used instead of defaultPower = ; if set, going to system settings from HUD will run this app, override with Right BumperConfigapp = ; if set, this will be run as a title before any other option occurs, does not get circumvented by held buttons or default; guide/power opts are processed after this; intended for a short video player to allow replacing bootanimFakeanim = ; by default this only dumps to UART, setting a file here will cause unhandled exception info to be dumped; as text to a file. Same path restraints as the quick launch buttons.; if exchandler is set to false, this option does nothing.; note that this uses the first drive of the class found, so if you use usb: and have more than one usb device; it may wind up on any of the usb devices depending on which was enumerated first. The path for the file is only; checked on boot, so the device must be present at power on and at crash time for this to be effective; ie: dumpfile = Usb:crashlog.txtDumpfile = ; example plugin entry; plugin1 = Usb:pluginaplugin.xex[Plugins]plugin1 = plugin2 = plugin3 = plugin4 = plugin5 = ; these options are never used directly by dash launch but serve to give the configuration program; a place to keep these values[Externals]; if true, the configuration application will start a FTP server (user/pass: xbox); if not present default is FALSEftpserv = true; if ftpserv is true, this is the port that will be used by the FTP server; if not present default is 21ftpport = 21; if true, the configuration application will start in launch mode instead of options mode; if not present default is FALSEcalaunch = false; if true, temps in installer and in guide (shuttemps option) will be shown in fahrenheit instead of celsius; if not present default is FALSEfarenheit = true[settings]; if true, brining up miniblade in NXE and then pressing Y will cause launch.xex to relaunch for you; note you must release Y button then press desired QuickLaunchButtons after or use default item; if not present default is TRUEnxemini = true; if true ping limit will be removed for system link play (thanks FBDev!); if not present default is FALSEpingpatch = true; if true (most) xbla will no longer need yaris patching (thanks mojobojo!); if not present default is FALSEcontpatch = true; Normally when a fatal error occurs the xbox will just freeze, setting this to false will cause a reboot or powerdown; setting to TRUE will also disable the unhandled exception filter which tries to intercept recoverable unhandled exceptions with exit to dash; if not present default is FALSEfatalfreeze = false; when fatalfreeze is set to false, setting this to true will cause the box to reboot, setting it to false will instead have the box shut down; note that this option does NOTHING when fatalfreeze is set to true; if not present default is FALSEfatalreboot = false; setting this to true will cause the box to reboot (soft reboot) the way it was intended to; on jtag ONLY set this to true if using blackaddr's reboot fix for SMC, else on reboot you will get E71 and corrupted dash/video/etc settings; if not present default is TRUEsafereboot = false; when set to true, it is possible to hold RB when launching a game to have the region that the game gets from xam spoofed; if not present this is set to FALSEregionspoof = true; when regionspoof is true, you set your region here in hex preceding the value with 0x, for examle devkit would be region = 0x7fff; if not present but regionspoof is set to true, this is set to 0x7FFFregion = 0x7fff; when set to false, ejecting a dvd video or game returns you to your default item, set to true to auto exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEdvdexitdash = false; when set to false, using the exit item in an XBLA game returns you to your default item, set to true to exit to NXE arcade menu; if not present this is set to FALSExblaexitdash = false; when set to true, using miniblades system setting options will not exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEnosysexit = false; when set to true, miniblades will not appear... ever (requested as child saftey measure); note that using this option overrides everything in dash launch that relies on miniblade exits to function; if not present this is set to FALSEnohud = false; when set to false, xbox will be capable of finding system updaters; if not present this is set to TRUEnoupdater = true; when set to true,  dash launch will put all debug strings out to uart; if not present this is set to FALSEdebugout = false; when set to false, dash launch will not attempt to handle last chance unhandled exceptions; if set to false, exceptions will also not be dumped to the dumpfile; if not present this is set to TRUEexchandler = true; if set to true, this will block the console from resolving LIVE related dns; if not set this value will be TRUEliveblock = true; if liveblock is set to true, this will block the console from resolving all MS related dns; setting this to TRUE will also block apps like freestyle from accessing things like cover images; *** note that if NO INI is present for launch.xex, this is set to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSElivestrong = false; when set to TRUE the X (guide) and power button on IR remotes will cause the xbox to boot to NXE instead of default item; note that powering on with the windows/start button automatically goes to NXE's media center now regardless of how this is set; if not set this value will be FALSEremotenxe = false; when set to TRUE all USB drives will be polled at hddtimer intervals for the file "alive.txt" in their root; if the file exists, it will be recreated and 16 random bytes written to it on each poll which should keep drives from spinning down; if not set this value will be FALSEhddalive = false; in seconds, the interval between when USB devices will be polled for "alive.txt" file; if not set and hddalive is set to TRUE this value will be 210hddtimer = 210; attempts to disable popups related to signing in, like "live is blocked" and similar; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S A LOGIN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; !! to sign into live profiles other than auto signing on boot you MUST accept the 'check live for updates' dialog BEFORE enabling this option !!; if not set this value will be FALSEsignnotice = true; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally the 'cancel' option is selected; setting this to TRUE will cause the shutdown option to be auto selected instead; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoshut = false; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally a dialog comes up; setting this to TRUE will cause the console to shutdown instead of show a dialog; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautooff = false; 14699+ has native http functions, but you are forced to be logged into use them; this patch removes that restriction, set to false to disable it if you have any problems; if not set this value will be TRUExhttp = true; when tempbcast is set to TRUE the raw temp data from smc will be broadcast over UDP at temptime second; intervals on port tempport; if not set this value will be FALSEtempbcast = false; if not set this value will be 10temptime = 10; if not set this value will be 7030tempport = 7030; when set to TRUE all titles will have the insecure socket priveledge; if not set this value will be FALSEsockpatch = false; when set to TRUE dash launch will not erase launchdata before launching a quick launch item; if not set this value will be FALSEpasslaunch = false; when set to TRUE various functions will be spoofed to make firmware think it's connected to LIVE; this does not compensate for the fact that it cannot contact LIVE servers; setting this to TRUE forces liveblock to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSEfakelive = false; when set to TRUE network/cloud storage options should not show up in disk dialogs; if not set this value will be TRUEnonetstore = true; when set to TRUE a snapshot of the console temperature data will be displayed in the console shutdown dialog (displayed when guide button is held); !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; enabling this option disables autooff; if not set this value will be FALSEshuttemps = false; when true, any devkit profiles on the console will not appear as corrupt and can be used; any changes such as saving games or getting achievements will resign the profile with the current/retail keyvault; this seems not to affect glitch/jtag dev crossflash, but could affect these profiles on true devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevprof = false; when true, system link data will be encrypted for communication with devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevlink = false; when true dash launch will perform automatic disk swapping; WARNING!! do not enable if you use FSD or swap.xex for this !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoswap = false; when true, disables kinect health pseudo video at game launch; if not set this value will be TRUEnohealth = true; when true, disables dash locale setup screens when settings already exist; if not set this value will be TRUEnooobe = true; shen true dash launch will automatically enable fakelive functionality only during official dash and indie play sessions; if not set this value will be FALSEautofake = false
If you really have the desire to get your kv banned you could use my present launch.ini But don't get pissy with me, if your file structure isn't the same as mine. I.E. I don't know what would happen if the box kept trying to launch a fakeanim that wasn't present. Never tried :)
[Paths]BUT_A = Hdd:Appsxmplayer-0.0.2XellLaunchdefault.xexBUT_B = Hdd:Content0000000000000000C0DE999900080000C0DE99990F586558BUT_X = Hdd:Appsxm360XM360.xexBUT_Y = Hdd:f3default.xexStart = Hdd:wipver4.xexBack = LBump = RThumb = LThumb = Default = Hdd:f3default.xexGuide = Hdd:f3default.xexPower = Configapp = Fakeanim = Hdd:Appsfakeanimfakeanim.xexDumpfile = Usb:FuckyouXbox.txt[Plugins]plugin1 = Hdd:pluginsmemspoof.xexplugin2 = Hdd:pluginsftpdll.xexplugin3 = Hdd:pluginsxbdm.xexplugin4 = plugin5 = [Externals]ftpserv = trueftpport = 21calaunch = falsefarenheit = true[settings]nxemini = truepingpatch = truecontpatch = truefatalfreeze = falsefatalreboot = falsesafereboot = falseregionspoof = trueregion = 0x7fffdvdexitdash = falsexblaexitdash = falsenosysexit = falsenohud = falsenoupdater = truedebugout = trueexchandler = trueliveblock = falselivestrong = falseremotenxe = falsehddalive = falsehddtimer = 210signnotice = trueautoshut = falseautooff = falsexhttp = truetempbcast = falsetemptime = 10tempport = 7030sockpatch = truepasslaunch = truefakelive = falsenonetstore = trueshuttemps = falsedevprof = truedevlink = falseautoswap = falsenohealth = truenooobe = trueautofake = false
Let's see. We've ruled out the avatar/kinect data. Ruled out plugin interference. All those games should run on your present dash, so that's ruled out too. We know the games are from the same sources. My next guess, would be to use your favorite ftp program and verify the extracted games on your pc, have the same file sizes as the games on your xbox. {I've had my ftp client cut out on me b4, in the middle of queues.)
  • Like 1

I already updated my kernel to 16203 :) But that wouldn't matter for dashlaunch. Also upped my dashlaunch to 3.07, so I can rule that out as the cause of why a few of those games aren't working for you. I'd try this launch.ini (in the root of your hd)but before you do, rename or make sure your freestyledash folder is named f3 at the root of your hard drive; so that it actually starts.

If you really have the desire to get your kv banned you could use my present launch.ini But don't get pissy with me, if your file structure isn't the same as mine. I.E. I don't know what would happen if the box kept trying to launch a fakeanim that wasn't present. Never tried :)
Let's see. We've ruled out the avatar/kinect data. Ruled out plugin interference. All those games should run on your present dash, so that's ruled out too. We know the games are from the same sources. My next guess, would be to use your favorite ftp program and verify the extracted games on your pc, have the same file sizes as the games on your xbox. {I've had my ftp client cut out on me b4, in the middle of queues.)

Thanks a lot for the files. Why will I get kv banned if I use your settings? Did you not block xbl access? the following are my settings in launch.ini, rgloader and xbdm

; launch.xex V3.0 config file; parsed by simpleIni http://code.jellycan.com/simpleini/; currently supported devices and paths:; internal hard disk    Hdd:; usb memory stick      Usb:; memory unit           Mu:; USB memory unit       UsbMu:; big block NAND mu     FlashMu:; internal slim 4G mu	IntMu:; CD/DVD                Dvd:     (not recommended to use this one); buttons can point to any xex, or any CON with default.xex in it on any of the above devices; note that Right Bumper is ALWAYS default to return NXE; if you want to assign an additional one, use the path Sfc:dash.xex ie:; BUT_A = Sfc:dash.xex; all comments and fields in this file are optional, you can remove anything you don't need; sorry for any double negatives ; njoy, cOz; example entry; Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex[Paths]BUT_A = Hdd:F3Rev58Releasedefault.xexBUT_B = BUT_X = BUT_Y = Start = Back = LBump = RThumb = LThumb = ; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons; leave this blank if you want NXE as defaultDefault = Hdd:F3Rev58Releasedefault.xex; at boot time, default can be overridden based on how the console is turned on; if you start with wired/wireless/IR guide button, this item if existing will be used instead of default; note that the Guide item is ALWAYS overridden by option: remotenxe = trueGuide = ; if you power on with the button on the front of the console, this item will be used instead of defaultPower = ; if set, going to system settins from HUD will run this app, override with Right Bumperconfigapp = ; by default this only dumps to UART, setting a file here will cause unhandled exception info to be dumped; as text to a file. Same path restraints as the quick launch buttons.; if exchandler is set to false, this option does nothing.; note that this uses the first drive of the class found, so if you use usb: and have more than one usb device; it may wind up on any of the usb devices depending on which was enumerated first. The path for the file is only; checked on boot, so the device must be present at power on and at crash time for this to be effective; ie: dumpfile = Usb:crashlog.txtdumpfile = Fakeanim = Hdd:Toolsfakeanimfakeanim.xex; example plugin entry; plugin1 = Usb:pluginaplugin.xex[Plugins]plugin1 = Hdd:xbdm.xexplugin2 = plugin3 = plugin4 = plugin5 = ; these options are never used directly by dash launch but serve to give the configuration program; a place to keep these values[Externals]; if true, the configuration application will start a FTP server (user/pass: xbox); if not present default is FALSEftpserv = false; if ftpserv is true, this is the port that will be used by the FTP server; if not present default is 21ftpport = 21; if true, the configuration application will start in launch mode instead of options mode; if not present default is FALSEcalaunch = falsefarenheit = false[settings]; if true, brining up miniblade in NXE and then pressing Y will cause launch.xex to relaunch for you; note you must release Y button then press desired QuickLaunchButtons after or use default item; if not present default is TRUEnxemini = true; if true ping limit will be removed for system link play (thanks FBDev!); if not present default is FALSEpingpatch = true; if true (most) xbla will no longer need yaris patching (thanks mojobojo!); if not present default is FALSEcontpatch = false; Normally when a fatal error occurs the xbox will just freeze, setting this to false will cause a reboot or powerdown; setting to TRUE will also disable the unhandled exception filter which tries to intercept recoverable unhandled exceptions with exit to dash; if not present default is FALSEfatalfreeze = false; when fatalfreeze is set to false, setting this to true will cause the box to reboot, setting it to false will instead have the box shut down; note that this option does NOTHING when fatalfreeze is set to true; if not present default is FALSEfatalreboot = false; setting this to true will cause the box to reboot (soft reboot) the way it was intended to; on jtag ONLY set this to true if using blackaddr's reboot fix for SMC, else on reboot you will get E71 and corrupted dash/video/etc settings; if not present default is TRUEsafereboot = true; when set to true, it is possible to hold RB when launching a game to have the region that the game gets from xam spoofed; if not present this is set to FALSEregionspoof = true; when regionspoof is true, you set your region here in hex preceding the value with 0x, for examle devkit would be region = 0x7fff; if not present but regionspoof is set to true, this is set to 0x7FFFregion = 0x7fff; when set to false, ejecting a dvd video or game returns you to your default item, set to true to auto exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEdvdexitdash = false; when set to false, using the exit item in an XBLA game returns you to your default item, set to true to exit to NXE arcade menu; if not present this is set to FALSExblaexitdash = false; when set to true, using miniblades system setting options will not exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEnosysexit = false; when set to true, miniblades will not appear... ever (requested as child saftey measure); note that using this option overrides everything in dash launch that relies on miniblade exits to function; if not present this is set to FALSEnohud = false; when set to false, xbox will be capable of finding system updaters; if not present this is set to TRUEnoupdater = true; when set to true,  dash launch will put all debug strings out to uart; if not present this is set to FALSEdebugout = false; when set to false, dash launch will not attempt to handle last chance unhandled exceptions; if set to false, exceptions will also not be dumped to the dumpfile; if not present this is set to TRUEexchandler = true; this value sets the number of times that buttons are checked for on bootup, as well as how long it checks for buttons; and thus extends the length of time the boot animation will be displayed onscreen; 0x5A is approximately 6s window for button detection, 0x2A approximately 2s - if set too short auto profile login breaks; if set too long other wonky things happen; note this value is interpreted as hexidecimal when preceded with 0x, valid range is 0 to 0xFFFFFFFF; if not set this value will be put to 0x1E (30)bootdelay = 0x1E; if set to true, this will block the console from resolving LIVE related dns; if not set this value will be TRUEliveblock = true; if liveblock is set to true, this will block the console from resolving all MS related dns; setting this to TRUE will also block apps like freestyle from accessing things like cover images; *** note that if NO INI is present for launch.xex, this is set to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSElivestrong = false; when set to TRUE the X (guide) and power button on IR remotes will cause the xbox to boot to NXE instead of default item; note that powering on with the windows/start button automatically goes to NXE's media center now regardless of how this is set; if not set this value will be FALSEremotenxe = false; when set to TRUE all USB drives will be polled at hddtimer intervals for the file "alive.txt" in their root; if the file exists, it will be recreated and 16 random bytes written to it on each poll which should keep drives from spinning down; if not set this value will be FALSEhddalive = false; in seconds, the interval between when USB devices will be polled for "alive.txt" file; if not set and hddalive is set to TRUE this value will be 210hddtimer = 210; attempts to disable popups related to signing in, like "live is blocked" and similar; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S A LOGIN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; !! to sign into live profiles other than auto signing on boot you MUST accept the 'check live for updates' dialog BEFORE enabling this option !!; if not set this value will be FALSEsignnotice = false; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally the 'cancel' option is selected; setting this to TRUE will cause the shutdown option to be auto selected instead; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoshut = false; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally a dialog comes up; setting this to TRUE will cause the console to shutdown instead of show a dialog; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautooff = false; 14699+ has native http functions, but you are forced to be logged into use them; this patch removes that restriction, set to false to disable it if you have any problems; if not set this value will be TRUExhttp = true; when tempbcast is set to TRUE the raw temp data from smc will be broadcast over UDP at temptime second; intervals on port tempport; if not set this value will be FALSEtempbcast = false; if not set this value will be 10temptime = 10; if not set this value will be 7030tempport = 7030; when set to TRUE all titles will have the insecure socket priveledge; if not set this value will be FALSEsockpatch = false; when set to TRUE dash launch will not erase launchdata before launching a quick launch item; if not set this value will be FALSEpasslaunch = false; when set to TRUE various functions will be spoofed to make firmware think it's connected to LIVE; this does not compensate for the fact that it cannot contact LIVE servers; setting this to TRUE forces liveblock to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSEfakelive = false; when set to TRUE network/cloud storage options should not show up in disk dialogs; if not set this value will be TRUEnonetstore = true; when set to TRUE a snapshot of the console temperature data will be displayed in the console shutdown dialog (displayed when guide button is held); !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; enabling this option disables autooff; if not set this value will be FALSEshuttemps = false; when true, any devkit profiles on the console will not appear as corrupt and can be used; any changes such as saving games or getting achievements will resign the profile with the current/retail keyvault; this seems not to affect glitch/jtag dev crossflash, but could affect these profiles on true devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevprof = false; when true, system link data will be encrypted for communication with devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevlink = false; when true dash launch will perform automatic disk swapping; WARNING!! do not enable if you use FSD or swap.xex for this !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoswap = falsenohealth = truenooobe = trueautofake = false
[Filters]Block_Live_Dns = 1  ;block xbox live servers[Expansion]Map_USB_Mass = 1  ;map usb drives to xbox neighborhoodPersistent_Patches = 1 ;enable patch reloading on every xeximageload.Boot_Animation_Path = SystemRootRGL_bootanim.xex ;path to new bootanim xexBoot_Animation_Movie = Hdd:bootanim.wmv ;path to new bootanim xexHUD_Jump_To_XShell = 1 ;Replaces family settings button in HUD with "Return to XShell"Retail_Profile_Encryption = 0 ; Enables retail profiles on devkit kernel;*WARNING: This may corrupt live profiles! Do not enable this patch if you have profiles you want to keep clean![Config];Default_Dashboard = SystemRootdash.xex  ;sets the metro dash as the default dashDefault_Dashboard = DeviceFlashxshell.xex  ;sets the devkit launcher as the default dash;Redirect_Xshell_Start_But = DeviceHarddisk0Partition1FSDfsd.xex  ;redirect start button in xshellNo_Sign_Notice = 1  ;Disables xbox live signin warning when enabled
[xbdm]DebugName=JtagConsoleType=devkitDebugThreads=1ChromeBlue=0DriveVerbosity=0Locked=0BoxIdLo=0BoxIdHi=0AdminPasswd=0AdminPwLo=0AdminPwHi=0UserCount=0

What's the middle one? A RGLoader ini? I didn't think RGLoader went that high. Remove any 'n all ini and xex that are present, associated with the RGloader dash; and flash a new nand image to 16203. I wish to make sure there isn't anything left over from the rg dash interfering. Have a filesystems folder? Go ahead and delete it off too (keep a copy of your nandflash.bin, if you're foolish enough to only keep it there) And your launch.ini still has xbdm.xex plugin loading. (has been known to cause issue with a game or two b4)

edit: disable the trinity mu when making the image too. Can't remember if onboard memory units are still making problems for people.

• Like 1

What's the middle one? A RGLoader ini? I didn't think RGLoader went that high. Remove any 'n all ini and xex that are present, associated with the RGloader dash; and flash a new nand image to 16203. I wish to make sure there isn't anything left over from the rg dash interfering. Have a filesystems folder? Go ahead and delete it off too (keep a copy of your nandflash.bin, if you're foolish enough to only keep it there) And your launch.ini still has xbdm.xex plugin loading. (has been known to cause issue with a game or two b4)edit: disable the trinity mu when making the image too. Can't remember if onboard memory units are still making problems for people.

I changed the settings of launch.ini to most of your values and disbled xbdm.xex and all games work for now!

For Alan Wake I used the GOD container you get by extracting the release.

For Dragon's Dogma and Deadly Premonition I used the converted GOD, did not check with extracted ISO.

Code Veronica got stuck after Capcom logo when I tried with the extracted ISO converted from GOD (not sure it was before or after which settings I changed, I was trying in between changing settings) but worked with the GOD itself. Now the problem is that I do not like the tank control :(

Tomb Raider was not working before but after changing the settings it works too.

Thank you very much for your help.

Below is the setting in my new launch.ini

; launch.xex V3.0 config file; parsed by simpleIni http://code.jellycan.com/simpleini/; currently supported devices and paths:; internal hard disk    Hdd:; usb memory stick      Usb:; memory unit           Mu:; USB memory unit       UsbMu:; big block NAND mu     FlashMu:; internal slim 4G mu	IntMu:; internal corona 4g mu MmcMu:; CD/DVD                Dvd:     (not recommended to use this one); buttons can point to any xex, or any CON with default.xex in it on any of the above devices; note that Right Bumper is ALWAYS default to return NXE; if you want to assign an additional one, use the path Sfc:dash.xex ie:; BUT_A = Sfc:dash.xex; all comments and fields in this file are optional, you can remove anything you don't need; sorry for any double negatives ; njoy, cOz; example entry; Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex[Paths]BUT_A = Hdd:FreestyleRev735default.xexBUT_B = BUT_X = BUT_Y = Start = Back = LBump = RThumb = LThumb = ; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons; leave this blank if you want NXE as defaultDefault = Hdd:FreestyleRev735default.xex; at boot time, default can be overridden based on how the console is turned on; if you start with wired/wireless/IR guide button, this item if existing will be used instead of default; note that the Guide item is ALWAYS overridden by option: remotenxe = trueGuide = Hdd:FreestyleRev735default.xex; if you power on with the button on the front of the console (or the power button on a remote if remotenxe is not set to true); this item will be used instead of defaultPower = ; if set, going to system settins from HUD will run this app, override with Right BumperConfigapp = ; if set, this will be run as a title before any other option occurs, does not get circumvented by held buttons or default; guide/power opts are processed after this; intended for a short video player to allow replacing bootanimFakeanim = ; by default this only dumps to UART, setting a file here will cause unhandled exception info to be dumped; as text to a file. Same path restraints as the quick launch buttons.; if exchandler is set to false, this option does nothing.; note that this uses the first drive of the class found, so if you use usb: and have more than one usb device; it may wind up on any of the usb devices depending on which was enumerated first. The path for the file is only; checked on boot, so the device must be present at power on and at crash time for this to be effective; ie: dumpfile = Usb:crashlog.txtDumpfile = ; example plugin entry; plugin1 = Usb:pluginaplugin.xex[Plugins]plugin1 = plugin2 = plugin3 = plugin4 = plugin5 = ; these options are never used directly by dash launch but serve to give the configuration program; a place to keep these values[Externals]; if true, the configuration application will start a FTP server (user/pass: xbox); if not present default is FALSEftpserv = true; if ftpserv is true, this is the port that will be used by the FTP server; if not present default is 21ftpport = 21; if true, the configuration application will start in launch mode instead of options mode; if not present default is FALSEcalaunch = false; if true, temps in installer and in guide (shuttemps option) will be shown in farenheit instead of celcius; if not present default is FALSEfarenheit = false[settings]; if true, brining up miniblade in NXE and then pressing Y will cause launch.xex to relaunch for you; note you must release Y button then press desired QuickLaunchButtons after or use default item; if not present default is TRUEnxemini = true; if true ping limit will be removed for system link play (thanks FBDev!); if not present default is FALSEpingpatch = true; if true (most) xbla will no longer need yaris patching (thanks mojobojo!); if not present default is FALSEcontpatch = true; Normally when a fatal error occurs the xbox will just freeze, setting this to false will cause a reboot or powerdown; setting to TRUE will also disable the unhandled exception filter which tries to intercept recoverable unhandled exceptions with exit to dash; if not present default is FALSEfatalfreeze = false; when fatalfreeze is set to false, setting this to true will cause the box to reboot, setting it to false will instead have the box shut down; note that this option does NOTHING when fatalfreeze is set to true; if not present default is FALSEfatalreboot = false; setting this to true will cause the box to reboot (soft reboot) the way it was intended to; on jtag ONLY set this to true if using blackaddr's reboot fix for SMC, else on reboot you will get E71 and corrupted dash/video/etc settings; if not present default is TRUEsafereboot = false; when set to true, it is possible to hold RB when launching a game to have the region that the game gets from xam spoofed; if not present this is set to FALSEregionspoof = true; when regionspoof is true, you set your region here in hex preceding the value with 0x, for examle devkit would be region = 0x7fff; if not present but regionspoof is set to true, this is set to 0x7FFFregion = 0x7fff; when set to false, ejecting a dvd video or game returns you to your default item, set to true to auto exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEdvdexitdash = false; when set to false, using the exit item in an XBLA game returns you to your default item, set to true to exit to NXE arcade menu; if not present this is set to FALSExblaexitdash = false; when set to true, using miniblades system setting options will not exit to NXE; if not present this is set to FALSEnosysexit = false; when set to true, miniblades will not appear... ever (requested as child saftey measure); note that using this option overrides everything in dash launch that relies on miniblade exits to function; if not present this is set to FALSEnohud = false; when set to false, xbox will be capable of finding system updaters; if not present this is set to TRUEnoupdater = true; when set to true,  dash launch will put all debug strings out to uart; if not present this is set to FALSEdebugout = true; when set to false, dash launch will not attempt to handle last chance unhandled exceptions; if set to false, exceptions will also not be dumped to the dumpfile; if not present this is set to TRUEexchandler = true; if set to true, this will block the console from resolving LIVE related dns; if not set this value will be TRUEliveblock = true; if liveblock is set to true, this will block the console from resolving all MS related dns; setting this to TRUE will also block apps like freestyle from accessing things like cover images; *** note that if NO INI is present for launch.xex, this is set to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSElivestrong = false; when set to TRUE the X (guide) and power button on IR remotes will cause the xbox to boot to NXE instead of default item; note that powering on with the windows/start button automatically goes to NXE's media center now regardless of how this is set; if not set this value will be FALSEremotenxe = false; when set to TRUE all USB drives will be polled at hddtimer intervals for the file "alive.txt" in their root; if the file exists, it will be recreated and 16 random bytes written to it on each poll which should keep drives from spinning down; if not set this value will be FALSEhddalive = false; in seconds, the interval between when USB devices will be polled for "alive.txt" file; if not set and hddalive is set to TRUE this value will be 210hddtimer = 210; attempts to disable popups related to signing in, like "live is blocked" and similar; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S A LOGIN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; !! to sign into live profiles other than auto signing on boot you MUST accept the 'check live for updates' dialog BEFORE enabling this option !!; if not set this value will be FALSEsignnotice = true; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally the 'cancel' option is selected; setting this to TRUE will cause the shutdown option to be auto selected instead; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoshut = false; when you hold guide button to shut down xbox, normally a dialog comes up; setting this to TRUE will cause the console to shutdown instead of show a dialog; !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautooff = false; 14699+ has native http functions, but you are forced to be logged into use them; this patch removes that restriction, set to false to disable it if you have any problems; if not set this value will be TRUExhttp = true; when tempbcast is set to TRUE the raw temp data from smc will be broadcast over UDP at temptime second; intervals on port tempport; if not set this value will be FALSEtempbcast = false; if not set this value will be 10temptime = 10; if not set this value will be 7030tempport = 7030; when set to TRUE all titles will have the insecure socket priveledge; if not set this value will be FALSEsockpatch = true; when set to TRUE dash launch will not erase launchdata before launching a quick launch item; if not set this value will be FALSEpasslaunch = false; when set to TRUE various functions will be spoofed to make firmware think it's connected to LIVE; this does not compensate for the fact that it cannot contact LIVE servers; setting this to TRUE forces liveblock to TRUE; if not set this value will be FALSEfakelive = false; when set to TRUE network/cloud storage options should not show up in disk dialogs; if not set this value will be TRUEnonetstore = true; when set to TRUE a snapshot of the console temperature data will be displayed in the console shutdown dialog (displayed when guide button is held); !! WARNING OTHER THINGS DO USE THIS DIALOG AND DETECTING THAT IT'S SHUTDOWN DIALOG MAY NOT BE PERFECT !!; enabling this option disables autooff; if not set this value will be FALSEshuttemps = false; when true, any devkit profiles on the console will not appear as corrupt and can be used; any changes such as saving games or getting achievements will resign the profile with the current/retail keyvault; this seems not to affect glitch/jtag dev crossflash, but could affect these profiles on true devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevprof = true; when true, system link data will be encrypted for communication with devkits; if not set this value will be FALSEdevlink = false; when true dash launch will perform automatic disk swapping; WARNING!! do not enable if you use FSD or swap.xex for this !!; if not set this value will be FALSEautoswap = false; when true, disables kinect health pseudo video at game launch; if not set this value will be TRUEnohealth = true; when true, disables dash locale setup screens when settings already exist; if not set this value will be TRUEnooobe = true; shen true dash launch will automatically enable fakelive functionality only during official dash and indie play sessions; if not set this value will be FALSEautofake = false

I find that installing/ripping them from the original discs works 100% of the time.

If you "install" them with Metro, use NXE2GOD to patch them so that they can be played without discs.

• Like 1

I find that installing/ripping them from the original discs works 100% of the time.

If you "install" them with Metro, use NXE2GOD to patch them so that they can be played without discs.

I  did not used to get this error before. Not sure if something I changed in DashLaunch is causing this. I use ExIso or Xbox image browser to extract ISO and FTP the files using FlashXP. If I use GOD I used ISO2GOD.

make sure contpatch is disabled in dashlaunch

I enabled it as some of the games were not working and they work now :wacko:

if jpizzle said to disable it, the correct response is.... YES SIR! :)

He's one of the lucky ones that knows the secrets(source) behind fsd3. Disable it, which ever XBLA games are no longer working because of it, you can get working again with xm360, yaris, or a manual hex edit of the first two characters to 00.

edit: But I'll bet if someone went through the change logs of fsd, they'd discover something like yaris patching done on the fly, now. Just guessing.

I'll bet if someone went through the change logs of fsd, they'd discover something like yaris patching done on the fly, now. Just guessing.

The DashLaunch "contpatch" option will also do this, but it has been known to cause problems.

XM360 works great and it will unlock DLC/XBLA titles without issue :).

I have updated dashlaunch to 3.07. I have disabled contpatch from dashlaunch. Some of the games do not give fatal crash intercepted on exit anymore except Need For Speed Most Wanted.

I am still having problem with Fable 2. When i try to start a new game I get the fatal crash intercepted message,

Edit: I converted the ISO to GOD and now Fable 2 works

Section 8 Prejudice just does not load. When I select it from FSD nothing happens. It does not have the signature file (the small 44 kB file) with it so I cannot convert it to ISO either.

Edit: I tried extracting the GOD using wxPirs 1.1 but when I try to load the game from FSD I get the disc not detected message.

After I applied Title Update on Need for Speed Most Wanted I do not get fatal Crash intercepted on exit anymore. But I am having fatal crash intercepted on exit in Resident Evil Operation Racoon City. Applying any of the TUs do not help. Can this error be ignored?

Still cannot figure out why I cannot load Section 8 Prejudice, The game simply does not load. I tried converting it to ISO then extracting the files, extracted it using wxpirs. The game shows up in the library. I tried loading it from FSD or xex menu and also manually from the file manager. Nothing happens. No logo, no black screen, no freeze, nothing