RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Yaniv Ron

Freestyle 3 error - "Can't launch F3install".

Hi all,

I have a new box I've used horizon to put the F3Installer (live) under :Demo, and when I try to launch it I receive this error : Xbox Stores : Can't launch F3Installer., its an RGH box (am not sure just bought it this way - if there's a way to check please let me know) with a stock Dashboard.

I tried using the ISO and burn it on a CD and got a corrupt CD message as well.

Any clue on how can I solve it ? 

also, how can I verify if my box is RGH cracked ? (its a black slim box).

Many thanks for any answer !

You should install XexMenu bia an USB stck. If you can run it then your Xbox is RGH'd. After you install it you can just copy FSD to your stick and transfer it to your internal/external HDD. After that install Dashlaunch and set the path to FSD.

Thanks I tried that but Xex Menu gives the same error, I also tried to use the ISO and got : "Disc unrecognized" , I tried via USB HDD and got the same error as above.

when I went into System Settings --> Storage --> USB --> Demo xbox shows : File is corrupt....

so its not RGH'd is it ? 

You could try to download the file again from Another source... But if it shows that it's corrupted it could mean that it is not Rgh'd.

Guys.. I need your help. My issue same as as Yaniv. But i can run f3 demo in. Install using live and able to go through fs3. Game have no issu. Please help me to make it autoboot

Guys.. I need your help. My issue same as as Yaniv. But i can run f3 demo in. Install using live and able to go through fs3. Game have no issu. Please help me to make it autoboot

Download and run the Dashlaunch installer, make sure dashlaunch is installed then set the default item to the path of F3 followed by saving the configuration by pressing RB until you see a device list then press Y if memory serves me right...