RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Magnus Hydra

Any plans for freestyle dash on RGLoader?

Before you say there isn't a way to auto lunch it well we can. Mojobojo the guy that made the unlicensed content patch has dash launch work for RGloader. Yes I know xshell can load xex and stuff. It's not as cool looking and has let options. Loading up freestyle gives a black screen btw.

A wild RGLoader dev appears

I would suggest you get giddy about our upcoming release as there will be a lot of improvements as well as more bells and whistles :p Join us in IRC.

But besides that, with rgloader.ini you can change which dash boots - aka F3, XexMenu, Xshell, etc.

A wild RGLoader dev appears

I would suggest you get giddy about our upcoming release as there will be a lot of improvements as well as more bells and whistles :p Join us in IRC.

But besides that, with rgloader.ini you can change which dash boots - aka F3, XexMenu, Xshell, etc.

I have join u guy in the IRC :p I am the same guy with the jasper 512 wanting to help you guys :p Thanx for the info about the ini!!

See the problem is freestyle dash goes to a black screen.