RealModScene
croize

Request ( if possible )

Heya :) I would like to see language option in FSD , I got no issue at all with english , But somthing i would love is that see it in my own language ( swedish ) , If we collect enough people to translate it would probably be possible , For example , i could translate to swedish if this is somthing ppl would like :) just an idea =)

I think you can find some "fan-made" skins, for example, with dash 2.2 rev 725 (my first hehe) I used a "default.xzp" with texts in Spanish, you only have to change the xzp and then the "Default.xex".

As I don't know if I can refer another web in a post, if you can't find it, please tell me and I send you a PM with the website where I found the Spanish oneĀ  ;)

Just use XUITT

Once you have built up a database in your language you can translate any skin in few minutes (as long as they've used the same expressions of course)
You can also create skin-specific databases/translations. Whenever a new version of that skin comes out you can apply the translation done for that skin.

All foreign (not english) skins translated by myself use the same english expressions found in the default F3 skin. Giving the advantage of being more compatible with an existing database.

iu have no idea how to do all this =/ or i would long time ago...

Just use XUITT

Once you have built up a database in your language you can translate any skin in few minutes (as long as they've used the same expressions of course)
You can also create skin-specific databases/translations. Whenever a new version of that skin comes out you can apply the translation done for that skin.

All foreign (not english) skins translated by myself use the same english expressions found in the default F3 skin. Giving the advantage of being more compatible with an existing database.

maybe someone could make a trranslated skin for me ? little much to ask , but figured id ask anyways :) Thanks