RealModScene
Pavey

Problems after updating.

Hi all. I'm a semi noob so hopefully you can help :)

Updated to Rev735, now i have all manner of quirks going on - 

Boots to a different skin every time (from the 3 i have on the hdd)

Deleted games still show up.

Games moved with File Manager from USB1 to HDD1 are still showing as being on USB1 (and not working).

All sections are out of sync/labelled incorrectly.

I have deleted FSD3 once and re-installed so not sure how to proceed. For what it's worth i don't have Avatar/Kinect data on the machine as it kept giving me a failure message, with a code.

Dash is 3.0b Rev735

Kernel - 2.0.15574.0

Thanks,

Nick

need to update your kernel to latest,that kernel is from about 3 updates ago,dont know if that your prob 100%,but defo needs updating,think this should sort your problems,hope you get it sorted.

• Like 2

As salford gunstar said, update your JTAG/glitch image to 16203 and install DashLaunch 3.07 and FSD again.

• Like 2

Thanks gents, just trying to do that now. Doesn't help i only use Mac's so had to beg a neighbour for her Netbook. Screen about the size of an iphone :(

Currently downloading j-runner as xebuild threw me a bit. Lots of jargon. :)

So, managed to update the kernel, then install fsd rev 735, then the Kinect/Avatar data.

Seems more stable and some previous games now run (that didn't before), but i still don't have Link, only XLink Kai. 

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Between posting and now i have yes, got it going :)

Thanks for the pointers.

Just curious, does playing on Link affect my Live profile, as i switch between the rgh and a standard xbox 360?

any1 can play on cd after update kernel and fsd?i cannot play from cd...cd with version 3.0 also cannot play..when i press play,will booting on fsd dash back >.< can help me?

I was on that kernal, updated to 16197 then 202 now on 203 using XeBuild and fresh dashlaunch and fsd install with f3installer and everything was setup.. weird how yours is not.