RealModScene
Pulseeey

Weather invalid

Hello,

I have a free API key but it says invalid key or error occured..

Anybody else have this?

I have a fresh install, not an upgrade.

• Like 1

I thought there was a way to add your own API on the new realease? Im not sure though i saw it on the teaser video. I havent turned on my xbox in weeks now. And cant check because im using my hdmi cable on my kids PS3.

since the update a few weeks ago,your right you know need an api key,mine working fine with the key i got on day one of the update,alls i can suggest is try getting another key because the weather does work,mines on now,hope you get it sorted.

• Like 1

It was blocked for a long time. Its good to see another way to get the weather plugin to work. Must give it a try :)

• Like 1

still no resolutions?!?! mine is blocked ive created 4 new and premium API keys via that stupid site, and none work they keep saying invalid key or error. Ive got the latest dash kernel version and all newest updates. LiNK works fine and everything but this damn weather thing i need help with! can anyone pm me a key cuz apparently every single one i make is invalid even if i create a separate accnt for those keys. Pls someone help how do i get a WORKING API key??

yeah dave give it a go mate,been working since the update fine for me,just grabbed the api key and been good since,

elconquistador,dont know what to say bro,dont know if it would make a difference if you grabbed a new key from a different ip address?,but dont think that would matter,could tery emailing the weather peeps and tell them the problem,if i find a solution ill let you know mate,sorry i could'nt be much help

• Like 2

thanks id appreciate the help. someone mentioned before "this was already answered" - was that pertaining to this particular instance of keys being invalid... or was that a reference to the last freestyle dash version before this update that the weather just stopped working cause googles weather api was cutoff? cause if this continuous "invalid key" error was already answered and solved can someone post a link to the thread? is there a thread on how to correctly signup for the api keys?

Hello, I have a free API key but it says invalid key or error occured.. Anybody else have this? I have a fresh install, not an upgrade.

i have this same problem... messaged the company, they couldnt help... still remains invalid. such a simple little weather thing yet so complicated... lol

Registered a premium and free API 3 times, tried them all and no luck.

If someone could private message me their key or make one for me on their account so i can test it, would be great.

I will test this later today, I know that they made some recent changes to their API

ok so i can now confirm that they have changed their api key format and added 2 additional characters to the key. F3 was built with a built in check for the old keys so these new keys are not working. If you need a key PM me and I will share mine with you, all I ask is that you do not post it ANYWHERE publicly.

This will be fixed for next release

I will wait for the next update, because if you share your key It will only work for the weather in your country. I live in Argentina

no, it will work for you. PM me for the key... just dont share or post it anywhere.