RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
sandog

Hitman Absoultion PROBLEM

When I try and play this off a disc I get a disc not supported error... Good backup copy tested on a different 360... Please help!

He has a couple other games he plays without any issues but 

NBA 2k13 works for sure

WWE gives a disc not supported 

Hitman Freeze's on load mission screen

It's a silly question, but is he on the latest firmware? That error could mean alot of things. You could try to use another media instead of the Verbatim DVD or you could try to get it from another source.

I always use Imgburn and never had any problems. I really have no clue here, maybe a bad flash? :huh:

Owh, and if I remember correctly the region of the game must correspond to the region of the console.

He went back to the guy who flashed it and he burned him a diff copy and it worked,,, I burned him 2 copys that worked on mine and not on his,,, so I dont know im lost now.. The other guy used windata disc and it worked

I haven't made a disc backup since the good old days of lt 2.0 :lol: so I couldn't help you with that. I'm sorry.

can you just put a game in the drive of a 360 and ftp it over to your pc and make a iso or do you have to flash your pc drive with iXtreme  to read the disc

So u can put a game in the drive of my 360 and transfer it over to my pc then make a iso of it and burn it?

I haven't done it so far but i think it's possible if you use god2iso. You will need to transfer the GOD game via ftp to your Pc then convert it. But I don't understand why would you want to do such a thing when you have the Iso burned on a disc?

Crazy tho cause the drive likes windata disc better then verbaitim... Used the same iso and burner and windata works better not just the batch of disc because i had some from 2 diff stores