RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
OGMAFIA

Awating connection me2 error people can join me but I can't join them

Sell it and move on with your life. You obviously don't have any sense.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

you started like 7 threads asking the same question.trade in your xbox for a leapster, it would be more on your level. Im sure you wont last long on this site before getting banned because you dont know how to follow rules. Hopefully they will ban you from link to, for being such a dumbass.

Shut the fuck up you hick lmao you have cornrows I'm done! Yeah I might just do that & then il fuck the shit out of your wife with my money , yeah sounds about right

OGMAFIA, You are not ready to be part of the JTAG/RGH community. When you grow up a little maybe just maybe we'll say hello.

• Like 1

Hopefully he was telling the truth when he said he was done. Sign out and never sign back in. I already told him what his problem was.

I have my port on ..... (Both) .... .102

Even if your ports are forwarded that doesn't mean the other users are (Your issue could be with them rather then you, it happens commonly and usde to happen to me in my XBC days where some people couldn't join my games just because their ports weren't forwarded properly yet they could join others, How that works is beyond me I never spent the time looking into it any further)

Try DMZing your 360 see if it helps some routers don't always forward properly, and UPNP doesn't always work either I personally experience a problem with a netgear prosafe firewall where when I DMZ'd, Port Forwarded and Enabled UPNP obviously seperately it still didn't work.

It wasn't until now I even was able to use LiNK, while port forwarding on any other application/device with that router did work LiNK didn't like it.

For the longest time I blamed it on the wireless adapter I was using, until I got my new fiber line installed and I actually liked the router provided by my ISP.

With this router UPNP didn't work, I didn't try port forwarding but DMZing my 360 did the trick right away.