RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
coorva

Reflowing and Reballing

Anyone interested in getting there xbox 360 or ps3 reflowed or reballed,,i offer both services,,reflow is $50 and reball $70 plus return shipping,,if you have any question please feel free to ask,i also have parts in stock for the 360,, 

update on my services,,i do not offer reflows on the 360,,straight to reballs as im having a very high success rate,,price is $60 and a 6 month warranty,, 

post-6077-0-42678300-1373079304_thumb.jpg

post-6077-0-85717900-1373079315_thumb.jpg

post-6077-0-54615000-1373079325_thumb.jpg

Thanks alot coorva!! Thumbs up for this guy! Somehow managed to get 2 rgh's and an ixtreme back from the grave! Would definitely use again.

i have a xenon jtag that i need a reballs on. i have revive it over 20 times buy unpluging the fans and leting it over heat to bring back but now i want to fix it fix it. would it be wrth the money to fix it or jest move on. thxs

send it and ill test the gpu and let you know which way to go,,replace or reball,,i have a xenon that i reballed and watercooled,,and works great,

hey folks,,all good with consoles I see,,i have started reballing xbox slim,,i also now downgrade ps3nor if anyone is interested in getting there ps3 to 3.55,,i do not install custom firmware,,that will be all you,,im am up to 1000 xbox consoles and 500 ps3 since June of last year,,with 99% success,,yes there will always be that 1 that sucks,,send me a message if you need some reballing love,,    

• Like 1

i also now downgrade ps3nor if anyone is interested in getting there ps3 to 3.55,,i do not install custom firmware,,that will be all you

Do you also do 3.56 minver consoles? if so; how do you do 3.55 downgrade on them? ;D

Coorva....want to add a second Achi to your fleet?  I've been out of repairing xbox for a long while and have no use for mine and is just taking up space.  Shoot me a PM man.

Do you also do 3.56 minver consoles? if so; how do you do 3.55 downgrade on them? ;D

dont know what you mean by minver console

Coorva....want to add a second Achi to your fleet?  I've been out of repairing xbox for a long while and have no use for mine and is just taking up space.  Shoot me a PM man.

hey buddy long time,, i dont do enough repairs right now to get a second one but i will put the word out on my other forums,,never know

dont know what you mean by minver console

Minver is where the console can't go lower then that version... there is a tool to check that (a fake update) it's called "minverchk" also, all proper verification tools tell you what version it can be downgraded to...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

you can also read the nand with e3 flasher then check it with ps3 tools,,but if its above 3.55 theres no way that i know of to downgrade as sony closed the back door with that update,,only thing you can use is ODE, 

you can also read the nand with e3 flasher then check it with ps3 tools,,but if its above 3.55 theres no way that i know of to downgrade as sony closed the back door with that update,,only thing you can use is ODE,

If the console have 3.56 as minver you can patch it to accept any cfw >= 3.56... sony haven't closed any doors for downgrades, the only way they did prohibit downgrade is by replacing metldr with metldr2 on the newer consoles... other then that there is nothing they've done to stop you from downgrading the console...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk