RealModScene
ModernJoker

Probably a simple/obvious solution to my problem..

So I have a Falcon that had been sitting in a box for a good while that is a failed Rgh 1.2 attempt from when I first was diving into console modding.  

Long story short, I didn't know what I was doing at that point and managed to mistakenly flash a nand dump that belonged to a different console.  This wouldn't be a huge issue but I no longer have any of the nand dumps from back then thanks to my lovely wife deciding to wipe the desktops hdd without giving me any heads up. 

Fast forward to today, I've removed the 1.2 wiring and glitch chip, and done RGH 3 wiring. Console would boot xell, but the cpu key in xell was rejected in jrunner as the wrong cpu key. 

Is there any hope of this console booting a hacked dash?  I've built a donor nand image in jrunner, but the console will not boot xell or a hacked dash after flashing this nand image. 

I thought that the cpu key given in xell would be the correct one, even though I mistakenly wrote the wrong nand image to the console forever ago? If not, is there any possible way of recovering the cpu key at this point, or am I totally up a creek?  

I do have a dump of the nand that would boot xell so I can at least fall back to that point, if it helps at all.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to lend some advice.   

Edited by ModernJoker
Change portion of text to past tense not present tense

If you do not have the nand to use, write the ECC manually via the Advanced menu (working on a better way to integrate this automatically) and then use the key in the Create Donor Nand wizard, and use the Donor options for everything :)

Kind Regards,
Josh

• Thanks 1