RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Alhaji

A new user

Dear Team,

first of all thank you for making such a great software :heart: .

newly upgraded my Xbox to freestyle dashboard with a new HDD to play copied games.

could you please tell me what i must know as a new user and if i should connect it to the internet or i will get banned? as the guy told me i cant connect to the internet. 

Also please advise how can i connect to the HDD from my pc to copy games instead of extracting DVDs. 

Thank you and best regards,

Alhaji

Hi Alhaji...welcome. first off, do NOT connect to xboxlive..there are plenty of really good tutorials on here for setting up your xbox so that you don't  accidentally connect.

You will be able to play on line with the rest of us with LINK...again lots of tutorials to help you.

As for transferring games...i use an external HDD ..Copy the games to that ,then use the file manager in FSD to transfer them to the internal HDD.

You could also FTP into your Xbox..i only have WiFi so this method is too slow for me,but if you have an ethernet connection that would work.