RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
coinstar

F3 not showing full boxart anymore

This problem started today when I tried to download the artwork for a game. When I refreshed the artwork for other games, for example, it switched the full boxart with the normal boxart. I've deleted F3 and did a fresh install but I have the same problem. JQE site has problems or what's happening?

I am having the same issue! It seems that the 3d box art wont d/l. I tried several options (Clear Data, Reinstalled) but still wont d/l.

same here mate,ive a few of the latest games what i cant get the artwork for,and since update i cant seem to get the screenshots,i made a thread about this last week,asking if there was probs with jqe,but got no reply,hope he ok. 

There seems to be a problem with covers.xml from JQE360 site.

F3 as GaDaBaMa use this file to get all the links for all the covers. An error pops up <semicolon expected>. Can't dig any deeper right now. 

I think I have found the solution.

Switch to FSDflow via settings->Content and open a games tab.

Then switch back to Full Cover Flow and the 3D covers will work again.

At least for me it worked :thumbup:

I think I have found the solution.

Switch to FSDflow via settings->Content and open a games tab.

Then switch back to Full Cover Flow and the 3D covers will work again.

At least for me it worked :thumbup:

ill try it later out at brothers at mo,yes but will this help to grab new covers?,or does this just switch the boxart what you already had?.

This helped to display the 3d art again. Ofcourse you must refesh artwork or do a clear data after that ;)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Is doing a "clear data" and then rescanning for all covers the best way for me to get my full boxart back? My 270 games only have the front covers after a fresh install yesterday. I don't want to have to do "refresh artwork" on each game. Thanks.

Is doing a "clear data" and then rescanning for all covers the best way for me to get my full boxart back? My 270 games only have the front covers after a fresh install yesterday. I don't want to have to do "refresh artwork" on each game. Thanks.

yes

When scanning my games for covers i see that the Indie games have no 3d covers (only front) maybe i didn't notice it earlier but I think it's normal because Indie can only be downloaded so they dont have a box or something but most of my xbla games actually do have full 3d covers.Can anyone confirm this is normal or not?