RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
-icebox_z33

F3 REV 735 Duplicate Games in Library *Solution*

First of all this is my first time to post a tut/help and I am not sure if this will work for everyone.I highly recommend having a backup copy of your Freestyle 3 so you can just overwrite your original F3 in case you messed with your database. Do this at your own risk.The problem: When going to the Xbox 360 Games in Freestyle 3 or when scanning for games, you see duplicate copies your games next to the genuine one as if you have 2 copies of the game. My initial thoughts on this is that F3 is reading the 44kb files of the GOD games in your HDD. When you delete a game from the NXE, the 44kb file remains. And that's why F3 still reads a game that you have already deleted. It is located here: /GameID/00007000. I tried deleting them, but the problem is still there. I discovered that there are backups of the 44kb files at /GameID/00007000/backup.  I tried deleting both of the 44kb files and the problem is solved. Better yet, delete the 00007000 folder if you DO NOT HAVE a GOD game installed inside the folder.There are multiple ways to do this:1. FTP2. F3's File Manager3. XeXMenu's File Manager4. On the Xbox 360 Games in F3, press Y on the game with the duplicate and press Delete. A prompt will show that everything in the path will be deleted. If the path is /GameID/00007000/backup then press OK. But if the path is just /GameID/00007000/ then press Cancel, you don't want to delete that, it's the legitimate one. Deleting it will also delete your game.. (It is usually the one on the right*) This is the method that I used. This will also delete the game on the database so I recommend using this method.

It worked for me and I hope this will also work for you guys having the same problem. Good luck!

• Like 2