RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma Hall

Aurora Children Proof Edition like Garzol's Playbox One

So, only giving the idea. 

This skin is what keep me trying use Freestyle.
A Clean Dashboard without delete and configuration inputs activated maybe by password or config file. 
We never know when someone will press the wrong button and delete something, then if is possible and interest the comunity implement this feature post here your toughts.

Since it comes from a skin, I posted it here.

Or maybe another solution could be extract the covers and descriptions from aurora and inject into freestyle acessing via browser but i dont know even if it is possible.

On 5/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, Enigma Hall said:

So, only giving the idea. 

This skin is what keep me trying use Freestyle.
A Clean Dashboard without delete and configuration inputs activated maybe by password or config file. 
We never know when someone will press the wrong button and delete something, then if is possible and interest the comunity implement this feature post here your toughts.

Since it comes from a skin, I posted it here.

Or maybe another solution could be extract the covers and descriptions from aurora and inject into freestyle acessing via browser but i dont know even if it is possible.

Aurora has a lock system for each of its categories like filesystem, games etc in its settings menu that can prevent people from going into & will always ask for your password you put in. If that's what your talking about.

For fsd I stopped using that years ago. But I've always loved fsd for its customization that it could do