RealModScene
sandog

help with update for dashlaunch

Give me a sample of your launch.ini file.And see if you've got more than one.

:huh: That's really weird.. Try to find it in one of the folders on your internall HDD. It should be in the Dashlaunch folder ( I think. )

Ok, so when you've downloaded Dashlaunch from the web it came zipped. When extracted you should find a installer folder in it and a sample_launch.iniYou need to copy the installer folder to the root of your HDD and you need to rename the sample_launch.ini to launch.ini and place it on the foot of your internal HDD.

Rename sample_launch.ini to launch.ini and place it in the root of your internal hdd

First of all you need to uninstall Dashlaunch. You have an option to do so if you launch Dashlaunch.Now delete the default.xex file that's on the root of your internal HDD and run Dashlaunch again from the Installer folder that you've copied to the root.

I deleted the the default from the root and went to the installer folder and there is a default also clicked on it and it took me right to dsashlaunch.. is that right