RealModScene
sandog

help with update for dashlaunch

It's something on your HDD that your console doesn't like :huh: I'm 90% sure you have to do a fresh install of FSD and Dashlaunch to get things working. Btw what's on your external USB? Have you tried booting your Xbox without it plugged it?

You may have an old version of Dashlaunch or FSD on it that's colliding with Dashlaunch or FSD on your internal HDD.

I don't know cause I don't use and external HDD. So if I understood right you get a good boot when you don't plug the external HDD in? What size is your internal HDD?

Well there's still something on the external HDD that bugs the internal one. You should use your external HDD only for Emulators, Xbox Live Arcade Games, or regular Xbox 360 games not Homebrew's like Dashlaunch or FSD.

Take another look and see if you can Find any other FSD or Dashlaunch files on your external HDD and delete them. Use your external HDD only for games and emulators.

What's In the new folder? Could you tell me what's in each of those folders?

I deleted the emus folder and its still does it... Games in the games folder and also games in the new folder

So basically you have an empty HDD?Edit: Owh, I see. Take a look in those two folders maybe you'll find a piece of FSD or Dashlaunch. P.S. Could you give me a sample of your launch.ini? It should be on the root of your internal HDD.